Monday, March 11, 2024

Why I Cancelled My Order With Alex Jones' Infowars

Proverbs 28:22, “He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

I recently went to place an order at INFOWARS.COM for some of Alex Jones' products. I knew that he was overcharging me for his standard quality products. But what pissed me off was when I went to check out and they charged me $20 for handing and shipping. Uh, no thanks! I cancelled the entire order and haven't ordered anything from Alex since. I don't mind paying extra money for a product, knowing if it goes for something I believe in. But when you double screw me financially because you're greedy, I draw the line! It's too much greed!!!

Having Said That, I Love And Support Alex Jones

I started following Alex Jones' INFOWARS website in 2002, the same year that I started my Jesus-is-Savior.com website ministry. There's absolutely no reason why Alex cannot offer FREE handling and shipping to his millions of customers. Alex takes in tens of millions of dollars. He recently was sued in the state of Connecticut and ordered by a court to pay $965,000,000 in damages to the families of the allegedly Sandy Hook victims in 2012. Personally, I still don't think anyone died at Sandy Hook.

The FBI's website showed ZERO murders in 2012 for Newtown, Connecticut. We'll have to wait until we all enter into eternity to learn the truth about what really happened at Sandy Hook. Alex Jones has a right to his opinion. What the state of Connecticut has done to Alex is tyranny, injustice and criminal in God's sight. When you cannot speak your opinion for fear of prosecution, we are no longer a free society. Senator Adlai Stevenson rightly said that a truly FREE society is only one in which it is safe to be unpopular.

There's a lot of shady details surrounding the events before, during and after the alleged atrocity. I don't but the official narrative. The governor of Connecticut threatened to arrest and imprison anyone who dared to question the official Sandy Hook narrative. That is fascist tyranny! I am sick and tired of our corrupt complicity leaders telling us to shut up or go to prison. Where is justice? Where is freedom of speech? Scumbags' Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity at Fox News did the same evil thing in 2001 and beyond, demonizing anyone who dared to question the official 911 narrative, which has been 100% proven to be fraudulent.

Why I Cancelled My Membership With Amazon's 'Prime'

I sincerely think Alex would sell a lot more stuff if he would offer FREE handling and shipping. I know that I would order stuff from him. But I refuse to be taken advantage of! I order from Amazon.com all the time, because they give me FREE handling and shipping. I had signed up to become a Prime member years ago, because Amazon showed a bunch of movies that you can watch, and there was one titled that I really wanted to see. To become a Prime member back then I think cost about $125 for the year, but I cannot remember the exact amount.

So after I signed up I went to watch the movie titled that I wanted, but Amazon wanted another $3.99 for me to watch that particular title, which pissed me off so bad that I immediately cancelled my Prime subscription!!! They made me wait 30 days before I could cancel. They tried at least seven or eight times to get me to reconsider, but my mind was already made up. I hate greedy people!!! Isaiah 56:11, “Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

Amazon lied to me! It is fraudulent advertising. They lured me in by offering over 100,000 movie titles if I become a Prime member, but what they didn't bother to tell me is that for certain select titles you have to pay extra. That is deceitful, like the shenanigans the serpent played with Eve in the Garden of Eden. Amazon in their greed want to nickel and dime people to death, which I refuse to let anyone do to me.

I don't like unethical greedy people or companies. Until Alex Jones stops being greedy I won't order anything from Infowars. Until Amazon changes their greedy policies and stops trying to nickel and dime customers to death, I won't sign up for Prime. I hate shady advertising!!! I don't care what it is, once I realize that I have been lied to, I am done and will leave if I can.

Having said that, tens of millions of churchgoers today have been lied to, deceived by their ungodly neo-evangelical pastors. Lordship Salvation is a perversion of the Gospel. You've likely heard a preacher say that you must, “Repent of your sins” or “Turn from your sins” to get to Heaven. Well, they lied to you! Nowhere can you show me in a King James Bible where it says to do these things! In Acts 16:30-31 the Philippian jailer in Rome asked: “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” The answer Paul and Silas gave was simply: “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.” Amen and amen! Faith is the only righteous thing that I can do to be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...