Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Biggest Problem Is People Who Don't Care

Matthew 9:36, “But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.”

Matthew 14:14, “And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.”

Matthew 15:32, “Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.”

One thing that I love about our dear Savior is that He cared about everyone and showed compassion on others. Sadly, ninety-nine percent of religious leaders and church pastors today have zero compassion for hurting people. I am speaking of Pensacola Christian College (PCC) and there cold-hearted leaders and pastors at Campus Church. Dr. Jack Hyles said it well:
“The pastors have destroyed the churches, and they've been trained by people that have never built churches, and they have no compassion.” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard
Pastor Hyles is so right! The famous man Mahatma Gandhi once became curious about the Christian faith, so he tried to visit a Christian church. The men in the church were abusive and forbade Mahatma from entering into the church building. His feet never tried to enter a Christian church again. Oh, how professed Christians are often Jesus' worst enemies!
“I’d be a Christian if it were not for the Christians.” —Mahatma Gandhi
I recently heard these powerful sermon truths from Dr. Thomas Cucuzza...
“The closer the counterfeit is to the real thing, the more people will be deceived into having a false hope.” —Pastor Thomas M. Cucuzza, “Important Truths Satan Does Not Want You to Know

“The Devil is doing his greatest work behind pulpits. [I] hate to say it, but that's the truth; because people have the presupposition that when you come to church, and somebody gets up to speak, that person is speaking truth. That's the way we've been raised.” —Pastor Thomas M. Cucuzza, “Important Truths Satan Does Not Want You to Know

I could testify for hours if asked, about the mistreatment I have suffered at the cruel hands of pastors from both the Pensacola Christian College (PCC) and Bob Jones University (BJU) cults. I read this good quote today. ...

“The Satanic message for this age will be reformation and self-development, while the message of God is regeneration by the power of the spirit.” —Lewis Sperry Chafer
BJU and PCC are both guilty of teaching reformation for salvation. You get saved by repenting of your UNBELIEF, not turning away from your SINNING. BJU and PCC both have it wrong! Sadly, they don't care! I have preached against both of them, to no avail. I have personally spoken to and warned their pastors about their false teachings, to no avail. The stench of PCC's and BJU's hubris and cocky arrogance reaches to the pearly gates of Heaven. I am just a humble broken sinner—a hurting lonely divorced man—a redeemed child of God with a voice for God. I may not be much in this temporary world, but I am nonetheless A VOICE in cyberspace.

The biggest problem in the world today is uncaring people. Dr. Jack Hyles (1926-2001) used to wisely say: “The most important job is the one that doesn't get done.” S very true! 

Sadly, nearly every pastor and church layman today uses, promotes, sanctions and tolerates the Devil's plethora of corrupt Bible revisions. In fact, they couldn't care less about examining the matter to see if the new Bible revisions are corrupt (and they sure are corrupt). If you try to reason with the average Baptist pastor today, by trying to convince him of a pastor's solemn duty to warn people about the Devil's Bible versions, that pastor will resent your help and show you the exit door to his church. It certainly is not God's church, because in a true New Testament church the truth is welcomed, not shunned. The Word of God is truth (John 17:17).

Our government leaders don't care all too often. I have suffered in horrible chronic neck pain since 1992, when I was rear-ended by a church bus. Then I fell down a mailslide in 2004, which worsened my neck injury. I have what is medically called: “Cervical Degenerative Disk Disease.” I suffer in constant pain. Yet, the state of Florida refuses to allow doctors to adequately prescribe pain medications. When I lived on the island of Guam for 17 years, I took at least 80 mg per day of prescription Oxycontin for 11 years. Since I have moved to Florida in 2021, I cannot find a pain doctor who will prescribe more than 40 mg per day. I told me doctor that I am taking over-the-counter Tylenol pills because I need more pain relief. She sadly doesn't care if I die of a drug overdose at my own hands, just as long as she didn't prescribe the drugs. I hate that our state and federal governments don't care about people suffering in pain. The 70,000 idiots who die each year from pain drugs, mostly take them illegally, and die from a Fentanyl overdose. Why am I being punished with criminals? Shame on our incompetent state and federal governments. They are woefully ignorant and apathetic.

Whether it be the government allowing physically suffering people to suffer, by denying them available pain drugs; or by incompetent pastors who refuse to expose the Devil's counterfeit Bible revisions—we sadly live in a culture today that doesn't care.

Take a look at the city of Philadelphia today, how drug infested it is. This is the so-called “City Of Brotherly Love.” I don't think so! Where is the love? The police don't care. The mayor doesn't care. The local politicians don't care. The citizens don't care. The people on the street in many cases don't care. If they cared this problem wouldn't exist. If we keep doing what we have always done, then nothing will ever change.

The horrors of Kensington - Part 2

I could mention thousands of things as evidence of a world that doesn't care. I have often said that the hallmark character trait of a Christian who walk closely with God is that they CARE. When I attended Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC), it became very apparent to me my first couple months there that their senior pastor, Jeff Redlin, doesn't care about anybody except himself. What a sad little man with a small heart. What irony that such a large organization as Campus Church, has  a pathetic pastor with such s small heart. Redlin patronized me as a divorced person. It didn't matter to him that I was hurting in emotional pain of soul and loneliness, he threw me under the bus and left me for dead. That is sadly so typical of the PCC crowd, superficial and phony.

And then there is the Devil's deadly lie of Lordship Salvation, promoted by Pastor John MacArthur and his infidel followers (e.g., Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, Marty Herron, Steve Pettit, Gary Walton, Bob Jones University, et cetera). Lordship Salvation is a perversion of the Gospel (by Dr. Curtis Hutson). Shame on Bon Jones University (BJU), and PCC for wickedly bidding Godspeed to BJU. RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! Sadly, none of them cares.

As I type, I have been banned from attending the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Their pastors have banned me in writing since 2014 until present. I have also been banned from attending Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College, where I now live in Pensacola, Florida. Pastor Jeff Redlin emailed me on August 2, 2022 to inform me that I am not permitted to attend their church, so PCC are now the enemies of Jesus Christ. Both of the ungodly groups have banned me from attending their churches, as they did the Apostle Paul at Galatia, because I TOLD THE TRUTH. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” PCC cannot ban God's preacher and think God still accepts them. PCC sings their sycophantic songs, offering insincere worship to God, while banning me because I was the only one faithful enough to TELL THE TRUTH!!!

On their KHMG 88.1 FM radio webpage for the Harvest Baptist Church cult on Guam, they have Jeff Redlin's sorry name listed, as one of the pastors whom they promote. They broadcast his sermonettes throughout Micronesia. My point dear reader is that PCC and Harvest (a cesspool of BJU graduates) are all fornicating spiritually in bed together, joined in ecumenical apostasy. God's curse is upon Bob Jones University and their complicit alumni for preaching another gospel of LORDSHIP SALVATION. What saith the Scripture? ...
Galatians 1:6-9, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
My friend, there is only one true Gospel. It is the 'GOOD NEWS' that Jesus Christ DIED on a cross to pay for our sins, He was BURIED, and after three days He RESURRECTED from the dead (1st Corinthians 15:1-6). ...
“To add anything to salvation other than the sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross is to say that His death was not sufficient payment for our sins.” —Dr. Curtis Hutson
Yet, the following is some of the garbage that you will hear required to get to Heaven:
  1. walk an aisle
  2. pray a prayer
  3. join a church, denomination or convention
  4. turn from your sins
  5. repent of your sins
  6. be willing to turn away from sin
  7. feel sorrow for your sins
  8. forsake a lifestyle of sinning
  9. be baptized in water
  10. speak in “tongues”
  11. turn over a new leaf
  12. ask Christ into your heart
  13. invite Jesus into your life
  14. surrender your entire personality to Christ
  15. surrender all
  16. begin to follow the King
  17. live a holy life
  18. live a changed life
  19. give control of your life over to Christ
  20. faithfully run the race
  21. count the cost and pay the price
  22. live a lifestyle of repentance from sins
  23. turn away from the old life
  24. follow Jesus no matter what the cost
  25. make Jesus the “Lord” (Master) of your life
  26. be sorrow for your sin
  27. confess Christ publicly
  28. keep the Sabbath Day
  29. keep God's Ten Commandments
  30. get rid of sinful bad habits and vices
  31. ask Jesus into your heart
  32. have a religious experience
  33. feel hatred for sin
  34. begin the process of submitting to the one true King
  35. believe in Jesus as the religious leader of your life
  36. have a relationship with Jesus
  37. become a Christ follower
  38. perpetually turn from your sins
  39. endure until the end
  40. faithfully run the race
  41. make full submission
NONE of these things are required to get to Heaven, but how many pastors or Bible professors do you know who actually care? I can count on two hands the preachers I know who actually care (i.e., Pastors' Ralph Yankee Arnold, Steven Anderson, Roger Jimenez, Jonathan Shelley, Bruce Mejia and humbly, myself). I am not counting deceased preachers, but I thank God for Max Younce, Jack Hyles, Harry Ironside and Curtis Hutson (to name but a few).

The pastors who don't care refuse to expose false teachers, refuse to weed out bad pastors, and refuse to refute false doctrine. We are commanded to earnestly contend for the Christian faith (Jude 1:3(, to rebuke them sharply that they might be sound in the faith (Titus 1:13). Tragically, over 95% of pastors today are cowards, who prioritize making more money over preaching the truth that offends unbelievers. The $64,000 question is: Do you care? I care, which is why I have been diligently laboring free of charge since 2002 on social media. Unlike Pastor Jeff Redlin at PCC, I don't get paid $175,000 a year like he shamefully does. God pukes over PCC and their horrible Campus Church. Pastor Curtis Hutson is absolutely correct. ...
“To add anything to salvation other than the sacrificial death of Jesus on the cross is to say that His death was not sufficient payment for our sins.” —Dr. Curtis Hutson
We learn from the wicked city of Sodom, that God hears the cry of victims (Genesis 18:21; 19:13). God hears the cry of former PCC student and graduate, Samantha Field. God hears my cry, another victim of PCC's machine that runs over hurting people, showing no mercy, no love and no compassion. There are no second chances at PCC or Campus Church, where there is no love of God for needy sinners. The list of victims of these so-called fundamentalist organizations is quickly growing. God hears the cry dear hurting friend, He surely does. If you are a victim of today's phony fundamentalist churches and religious colleges, so am I. The problem is not with fundamental Christianity, it is with the ungodly imposters, incompetent pastors who parasite off the churches, ungodly puppets like Jeff Redlin and Timothy Zacharias at PCC's shallow Campus Church. They are wicked respecters of person, selectively choosing who can attend church and who cannot, which is very wrong.

They just don't care! Chances are good that your pastor doesn't care either. Does your church use the Devil's modern corrupt Bibles? If so, why? Doesn't your pastor care about the purity of God's Word. A picture is worth 1,000 words. ...

God's Word Corrupted for Copyright Purposes

People throw their trash on the ground because they don't care.

Women take off their clothes and walk naked on the sandy beach because they don't care

Fools drink booze and then get behind the wheel of a car because they don't care.

Women have an abortion because they don't care.

Pastors and churches use the Devil's modern corrupt Bibles because they don't care.

Pastors promote Martin Luther (1883-1546) as a born-again Christian, even though he taught the damnable heresy of Baptismal Regeneration all his life, because they don't care.

The pastors at PCC won't allow me to attend Campus Church because they don't care.

The pastors at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam won't allow me to attend church because they don't care.

Whether somebody cares or not, people pick up on that real quickly.

I care and I hope you do too. The Bible says that God cares in 1st Peter 5:7-9, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”

If you don't care, but want to start caring, then just PRETEND that you care, and in time you will care. Start listening to the inspired Holy Bible every day. Spend time walking with God. Talk to Him like you would a friend. Tell the Lord how you feel, and search the Scriptures for life's answers, and you'll find them. I encourage you to listen to Bible preaching, by soul winning pastors who genuinely care about people; not by these low-life hypocrites at Pensacola Christian College who couldn't care less about people. I am living proof of that sad fact! 

People just want to be loved. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Didn't Want To Go With The Hebrews

Exodus 33:1-3, “ And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Eg...