A ministry friend in Canada sent me this wonderful webpage today, with links to several hundreds sermons by one of my favorite Bible preachers, Pastor Danny Castle of the Shining Light Baptist Church located in Morganton, North Carolina. ...
“Fundamentalists don't change, people quit being fundamentalists!” —Pastor Jack Hyles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There Is Such A Thing As Carnal Christians
1st Corinthians 3:1, “ And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal , even as unto babes in Christ.” I ra...
-
Matthew 5:18, “ For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be...
-
1st Peter 2:11, “Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul.” In the st...
-
1st Timothy 5:14-15, “ I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary t...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.