Sunday, August 6, 2023

Pensacola Christian College Refuses To Reconcile

Ephesians 4:32, “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.”

God knows that I just humbly want to make peace with PCC. They already knew in 2021 about my difficulties with the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, likely because someone from Harvest emailed or called him to warn Campus Church about me. Pastor Redlin even admitted to me that someone had contacted their church to get into contact with me, and he claimed they didn't know how to contact me. I don't believe him, because the church has my mailing address on file. They even mailed me a welcome letter in July of 2021. He also had my email, because I emailed him the first week that I started attending the church, when he scolded me for mentioning that I hoped to find a wife at Campus Church. He was foolish to scold a 54 year old man for hoping to find a wife. Where else would I find a wife, if not at church? That was cruel of him.

So, since he claimed that they didn't know how to contact me, he said he and the other pastors had to go look at my ministry websites to see how to contact me. He said that in the process of searching through my websites they noticed that I "find weaknesses in preachers." That really hurt my feelings, because I have been faithfully contending for the faith by exposing bad preachers who promote Lordship Salvation, fake Bibles and a wrong meaning of repentance. Redlin shunned me after that, avoiding me and not replying to my emails asking him if was welcome as a divorced person at Campus Church. He just didn't like me.

So I left the church in frustration and criticized him on social media. I humbly wrote to him in 2022, apologizing for my rants and anger, begging for a second chance. He ignored me for a month, so I wrote two more letters and mailed them. One went to PCC and the other to all the pastors of Campus Church. Again, they all ignored me. So after 6 weeks I went to social media again, on my Jesus-is-Savior.com website, lashing out against them for being a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

Only then did Pastor Redlin reply on August 2, 2022, to tell me "your remarks were consequential," saying that I cannot attend Campus Church anymore. I was cut to the heart, again, and the saga continues. The problem is that PCC has tens of millions of dollars, and several thousands of supporters, so what is one hurting man to them? They have the opposite attitude of Jesus, who was willing to leave the 99 sheep to go find and help that one lost lamb. 

At PCC, they have the 9,999 so they couldn't care less about the one individual who is hurting and needs their love, understanding, forgiveness and a helping hand to get his life back on track. I have zero social life. I suffer in constant pain in my neck, from getting severely rear-ended by a church bus in 1992, and then falling down a mailslide at work in 2005, and a second neck surgery in 2010 that made me worse. I survive daily on taking prescription opiate pain drugs (not enough unfortunately because of stupid government laws that oppress pain sufferers, instead of the criminals who illegally abuse and die from them).

I don't write posts, articles and blogs against PCC and Campus Church to hurt them (God knows my heart), but simply because I am hurting in my soul to be a part of a church family, and still don't have one. Dr. Jack Hyles once said in a sermon ("Many Pastors Have Destroyed My Vineyard") that today's religious colleges are academic in nature, and not church builders, so they lack compassion for people. Dr. Hyles sure knew what he was talking about, because he practically gave the address of PCC. They woefully lack God's unconditional love for people. I feel sorry for PCC, that they are so carnally minded and lacking in compassion for people. I would be shocked if Pastor Redlin responded to your email. They just don't care.

My only prayer for Redlin and the PCC camp is that God would humble them to start caring about everyone, and not just their select group of paying members with money. Jeff Redlin is sinfully holding a personal grudge against me, and ungodly PCC leaders are sanctioning his terrible behavior, because Redlin is a PCC alumni (one of their own). I have had several people admonish me to let it go and move on, but it's not that easy, because I still have no social life. Pastor Redlin fully knows that my wife divorced me, and that I am suffering with physical afflictions because of my neck injury, but he has zero love or compassion.

He gets paid well over $100,000 a year, as do many PCC employees. One of my Facebook friends who is familiar with PCC, and has a friend in their church, told me that PCC leaders have huge egos. I think he nailed it. I love them at PCC and hope one day to reconcile with them. I told PCC and Campus Church in 2022 that I would do whatever they require to make the peace, but they won't even communicate with me, except to tell me I am not welcome there. So, I will continue to preach against them, which is my only recourse to cope with my pain of soul. I pray and wish that haughty PCC leaders and their terrible pastors could woefully suffer as I have, and see what it feels like to lose everything near and dear in life, and then be shunned and ostracized by churches for telling THE TRUTH.

PCC won't contend for the faith, as I have faithful done (and am doing), and then paying a staggering price as a consequence of telling the truth. PCC wickedly bids Godspeed to the Bob Jones University cult, who have joined the new reformed Calvinist movement. BJU even invited die hard Calvinist Paul Washer to preach at their college in December of 2022. BJU has gone to the Devil, and PCC shamefully supports them wholeheartedly.

I have rightly exposed both camps, for which I am despised (like Jesus was rejected and despised by men). At present I sit home from church on Sunday and Wednesday evenings, having no church to attend. I was hoping that at least one of my blog friends would contact Pastor Jeff Redlin, to ask him why he is being so hateful and refuses to forgive me as his Christian brother, so that I can just attend Campus Church again. Here are their email addresses at Campus Church...
jRedlin@campuschurch.com
info@campuschurch.com
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Knows Everything We Think, Say And Do

Psalms 139:1-6, “O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.  Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought ...