Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Pensacola Christian College Kills Everything They Touch

James 2:6, But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

You'd think that my biggest encouragers would be Baptist pastors, but sadly, they are my biggest critics and enemies. I've been banned from attending church at Pensacola Christian College's (PCC) Campus Church. They are upset with me for preaching against the apostate Bob Jones University cult, at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, where I have also been banned from attending church.

The problem is THE LOVE OF MONEY, just as the inspired Word of God warns in 1st Timothy 6:10-11. When men's money-making careers become dependent upon not making enemies, and going along to get along with infidels who send them students and money, pastors sell out. PCC couldn't care less about contending for the faith. I was told at PCC that their leaders hate Pastor Steven Anderson, and no wonder, since PCC is impotent and a disgrace to the cause of Christ, America is going to Hell because of pastors who refuse to stand.

PCC is in the education business, which has inoculated most of the churches in Pensacola, giving them a shallow superficial form of lifeless Christianity that doesn't go soulwinning, doesn't expose the Devil's Bible perversions, doesn't expose the Devil's Lordship Salvation, and doesn't care about hurting divorced people who need love and understanding.

I get so frustrated when I attend local churches in Pensacola, and they are mere PCC clones, in bed spiritually fornicating with PCC. Everything PCC touches they kill! They leave a collateral trail of dead churches, uncaring graduates, snobby teachers, lifeless pulpits and superficial Christianity. Everything that PCC comes into contact with, they render it inoculated from ever finding a genuine walk with God. Evidence of what I say is that I have been banned Since August 2, 20022 by Pastor Jeff Redlin and company from attending PCC's church.

Literally, every church that I have attended in Pensacola, that has a close association with PCC, has no scheduled time to go soulwinning, doesn't have a Bus Ministry, doesn't earnestly contend for the Christian faith, doesn't love people as they should, and they are shallow. If I had my way, I'd put Pensacola Christian College out of business permanently. SHAME on PCC! They sure need to start learning how to properly treat people.

You'll tons of rules and policies at PCC, but you won't find any love or compassion, especially when you need it most. I came to Campus Church as a hurting divorced man, with chronic neck pain and related health afflictions, surviving out of a suitcase in cheap hotel. I desperately needed help from the pastors of Campus Church, but those wicked incompetent devils threw me under the bus and left me for dead.

Please RUN from PCC and their hateful, bigoted, unwelcoming and uncaring shady form of pseudo-Christianity today. People just want to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satanists Control The United States And Israel

Revelation 17:9-11, “ And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  And there ar...