Sunday, November 13, 2022

Forgiveness Is A Choice

Matthew 18:21-22, “Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.”

I was reading some articles online while researching the now defunct P. T. L. (Praise The Lord Club), which was once even more popular than today's The 700 Club (both of which were of the Devil). Yet, I read some things that Tammy Faye Bakker (1942-2007) said about forgiveness that I think are correct and worthy of repeating. If you have been hurt by someone, or harbor hatred in your hurt toward those who have attacked or wronged you, then perhaps you might find a word of help and comfort in the following words by Tammy Faye. She died of cancer in 2007. This is an interview by the pro-homosexual magazine Metro Weekly with Tammy Faye Bakker...
Tammy Faye Bakker was 100% Correct on Forgiveness

Despite the bad things everyone says about Tammy Faye, and the shame she brought upon the name of Christ; there is a silver lining and something we can all learn from her about forgiving those who hurt us...

MW: How does one come to a state of forgiveness?

TAMMY FAYE: It's a choice. You ask God to help you and then you just make the choice. It's not worth living in unforgiveness. I have a saying that forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give yourself. And I gave myself that gift of forgiveness with the help of God. I forgave everyone that hurt me. Jerry Falwell, Jimmy Swaggart, I forgave all those people.

MW: But can gays people forgive a man like Falwell who has persecuted us so vehemently?

TAMMY FAYE: It's a choice, that's all it is. Forgiveness is a choice. And it's a choice you ask God to help you keep. It doesn't happen overnight. Forgiveness is an ongoing battle. And sometimes when I see Jerry Falwell my heart hurts. But then I say to God, "God I forgave him, I gave Jerry Falwell to you, you take care of him," and then I'm okay again. So he's in God's hands, he's not in Tammy Faye's hands.

MW: Clearly forgiveness is an important component of your life.

TAMMY FAYE: Yes. It's the only way you can have true happiness because unforgiveness eats you up inside. It's like an acid and it will truly make you sick. I think unforgiveness has been more people's problem than anything in the world. Because when you see somebody you are angry at, your tummy tenses up, your blood pressure goes up, your fists clench, you go into a different mode. And that's not good for the body. So people should forgive just to save themselves.

MW: Is there anyone you don't love?

TAMMY FAYE: No, not really. I love humanity. I have a heart for humanity. Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to help people.

MW: What about Osama bin Laden, you can't possibly love him.

TAMMY FAYE: Well, God says I have to. I don't like what he's doing at all, but God says that if we're going to serve Him, we love them through the lord. In our own selves, it's not possible to love bin Laden. That's not possible. I hate -- I detest -- what he is doing. But knowing that Jesus would have loved him, then I need to ask God to help me love him, too. END OF INTERVIEW.
Please understand that I do not endorse Tammy Faye Bakker. She was a disgusting and rebellious wicked person, who openly supported the LGBTQ community as a so-called female evangelist. Tammy and Jim Bakker's son has publicly affirmed that he is a homosexual. You couldn't make this bizarre stuff up! Jim and Tammy Bakker spent their lives making a mockery of Christianity, blaspheming the Word of God in so many ways. The Charismatic movement is of the Devil, with their demonic speaking-in-tongues, fraudulent healing and teaching that salvation can be lost. Well, if God's free gift of salvation could be lost (which is absolutely cannot once you have been born-again), Jim and Tammy Bakker lost it a long time ago!!!

Homosexuality is a horrible sin, which God considers an abomination (Leviticus 20:13). SHAME on anyone who partakes, affirms, approves, accepts or attempts to justify in any way the wickedness of homosexuality! Albeit, Tammy's views on forgiveness are very well spoken. Forgiveness is a CHOICE. It is a choice that we all have to make at various times in our life. 

We have all been hurt by other people. Forgiveness is not for the person who hurt you, it is for you dear friend, so that you can move on with your life. Forgiveness is placing an offence of another person into God's hands for judgment, knowing that God has promised to avenge all evil (Romans 12:19-21). If it is important to you, I assure you that it is important to God (1st Peter 5:7). It may be something as seemingly insignificant as someone's intentional hurtful words spoken to you, or someone cruelly giving you the silent treatment, or a hateful pastor who refuses to allow you to attend their church, which are all serious forms of abuse. I assure you that God sees those abuses (Hebrews 4:13; Matthew 7:1-2). 

No one ever gets away with anything. If someone said or did something (or didn't do something) that hurt you, even if just to hurt your feelings, God knows that person's heart and will hold them accountable (Matthew 12:36; Proverbs 24:12). When people hurt me (and they do quite often), I just place the matter into God's hands to deal with those horrible people, and I work even harder for the Lord in my ministry.

Jesus warned in Matthew 25:40 and 45 that what people do to you and me as saints, they did it to Jesus. That includes what rotten Christians who are carnal do to hurt other believers. I have been banned from attending Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) by their carnally-minded, immature, spoiled rotten, bratty children for pastors. All I can do is place them into God's hands for judgment, while they wickedly continue to bid Godspeed to false prophets like Steve Pettit (president of Bob Jones University), Ken Ham (Answers In Genesis ministry), and the Lordship Salvation cult at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam.

Senior pastor at PCC, Jeff Redlin is a devil, who gets paid over $100,000 a year, and couldn't care less about contending for the Christian faith (Jude 1:3). My blood is on their hands at PCC, because I told THE TRUTH, and they banned me from coming back to Campus Church because I exposed them. SHAME on the PCC camp! SHAME on PCC for bidding Godspeed to Calvinists! I'm just getting started exposing the rotten PCC cult!!! They sinfully refuse to forgive me and allow me to attend church anymore, which shows how hateful they are as an academic institution which doesn't care about individual people. Look at what PCC promotes! PCC plays Ken Ham's videos at their Campus Church to their victimized members and students. Kindly said, Ken Ham is a hellbound infidel...
Pensacola Christian College Wickedly Honors Ken Ham, Sanctioning
His Counterfeit Plan of Salvation at Answers-In-Genesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...