Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Why I Preach Against Pensacola Christian College

Luke 15:3-7, “And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.”

Our dear Savior, Jesus, tells a parable (our text passage of Scripture) in which He says the Great Shepherd (who is none other than our Lord and Savior) left the ninety-nine sheep, to go find and help that one helpless lamb that was lost. I cannot think of a better parable in the Holy Bible that personified our great Savior, Jesus Christ! He left the splendor and safety of Heaven, to come down to earth to be beaten beyond recognition, stripped naked, humiliated, spit upon and ultimately crucified on a criminal's cross for our sins. Jesus did that FOR YOU friend. He did that for me too.

For that very reason, the Bible teaches (and commands) that every child of God forgive others, be kind and tenderhearted, just as God the Father did the same to you and me for Christ's sake:
Ephesians 4:30-32, “And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.”
God is teaching us the importance of the INDIVIDUAL. That is why Jesus washed the stinking dirty feet of His disciples, and told them to go do likewise to each other. How many believers today have this kind of Christian mindset, who are willing to forgive, love, be kind, tenderhearted, and even wash their brother's or sister's dirty feet (which represents putting up with the annoyances of other saints, and helping them when in need, and carrying our Christian brother without complaining that he's too heavy).

Having said all that, let me mention Pensacola Christian College (PCC). God knows my heart, that I do not hate anyone at PCC or their Campus Church. I have written and published many harsh complaints against PCC on social media since 2021, many in the past couple weeks (after being told by Pastor Jeff Redlin that they have banned me from attending their Campus Church anymore). Does that sound very Christian to you? It's not in the least.

This matter is not about me, and it never was; it is about how big religious institutions like PCC treat people—the little guy like me, the nobody, the hurting divorced person, the struggling saint, the homeless person who needs a place to sleep, et cetera.

Sadly, in July of 2021 when I met Pastor Jeff Redlin for the first time, I confided in him that I was homeless, sleeping in Walmart's parking lot. He just walked away. That made a very bad first impression on me, that the pastor of a mega church, with an abundance of resources at his disposal, would do nothing to help a homeless brother. The truth is that I didn't tell him expecting any help from him. I was just letting him know of my situation, being talkative. But when he walked away, with a disturbed look on his face, I saw Jeff Redlin's face (which was the back of his head as he scurried away, afraid I might actually ask for his help). Truly, the thought never crossed my mind that day.

So I just slept in Walmart's parking lot that night, as the night before, and the night before that. The ungodly Woodspring Suites Hotel in Pensacola, where I had made a 30-day reservation weeks before, screwed me when United Airlines' plane was an hour late on Guam. That caused me a 17-hour layover in Hawaii, when I missed my connecting flight to Denver in Honolulu. United has been fined again and again by the FAA for too many flight delays. Even though I did contact the hotel in advance (because of the time zone difference, they were a day ahead of Guam in Pensacola), to let them know I was coming a day late, and that they could bill me right away for the entire 30-days on my credit card, in their greed over the 4th of July weekend they cancelled my entire reservation. Wicked people!

The reason why I am preaching relentlessly against Campus Church, Jeff Redlin and PCC, is because the INDIVIDUAL doesn't matter in their cult. It is a cult when people are extendible. PCC has so many Campus Church members and college students, that they can easily expel and kick people out of their group, banning them forever, without it affecting them in the least way. So what do they care? Well, it just so happens that I am a caring person. That is Jesus in me, the fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25). I actually give a damn about people!!!

At PCC, they have a notorious history of mistreatment their own, and compelling students to quit and attend college elsewhere. At PCC, they expel anybody who dares to question, oppose or offend their leadership in the slightest way. But don't take my word for it, read what one of their own former abused students (Iridia) said:
“The point is that much of the reason I left PCC is that the Administration, while individually sincere and mostly "nice people", are hedged in by a system which forces them to think first of PCC, always. Individuals are not important to them.” [emphasis added]CHAPTER 1
I couldn't have said it any better than Miss Iridia. I encourage you to read all eight chapters of her intriguing book. There is so much mistreatment and abuse at Pensacola Christian College, that she was able to write eight chapters about it! Even though the book was written back in 2004, I attended the PCC camp for a few months in 2021 and can tell you firsthand that nothing has changed there! PCC is just as messed up, authoritarian, abusive, hateful, carnally-minded and cultish in 2022 as it ever was!!!

Proof of what I say is that in June, July and August of 2022, I mailed 3 separate letters to Campus Church and PCC, pleading to make peace with the PCC camp. I offered to cooperate and do whatever they require to reconcile with them. Sadly, they completely ignored me for SIX WEEKS. I finally got upset and lashed out against them on social media. Who wouldn't? Only then did Pastor Jeff Redlin email me to let me know they have banned me permanently from attending their church.

You see, I tried to make peace with them the nice way, but they made it impossible; so now becoming enemies has become inevitable. Former U.S. President John F. Kennedy is famous for making the following quote:
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” ~U.S. President John F. Kennedy, [Remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, 13]
I tried to make peace with the PCC camp the nice way, but they refused; so now I will preach against them for the rest of my limited time on earth, to expose the PCC CULT and warn others of the authoritarian attitude, ongoing abuse and shameful behavior by a professed Christian group of haters. All I wanted was to come back to Campus Church, to have a church family and fellowship with fellow Christians. Is that such a bad thing? But they despise me at PCC, because I dared to criticize their leadership. Well, they deserve to be criticized. And until they humble themselves to stop pushing people away, and they start loving people, nothing will change. PROPLE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!!!

This is not about me and my hurt feelings (and my feelings are hurt because of the ongoing mistreatment by PCC). It is about the INDIVIDUAL. It could be anybody, I don't matter. When a large cultish group like PCC shuns, bans and ostracized people they don't like, it creates hatred, enemies and ill feelings toward Pensacola Christian College. Something is very wrong at PCC and Campus Church. It appears that they don't know how to love others, and are either too afraid, incompetent or uncaring to try to learn. I just wanted to attend their church! 

Really, how pathetic is that by PCC? I humbly offered to remove all my criticisms on social media against them, but only with the understanding that they would permit me to come back to Campus Church. They said, "No." Pastor Jeff Redlin was a total jerk and on August 2nd, 20022 said in an email to me, that my remarks were "consequential." He said I was not allowed to attend church. Well, then I won't stopped preaching against their PCC cult, that ostracized people whom they don't like. Where is the kindness, forgiveness and tenderheartedness that God commands believers to have? I am now obeying Titus 1:9-14 to REBUKE THEM SHAPLY at PCC, that they might be sound in the faith. Something is wrong with their beliefs and attitudes at PCC and Campus Church.

Jesus Himself taught The Golden Rule in Matthew 7:12, “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” I would never deny anyone the right to attend church. How can people get better if they aren't allowed to come to church? Jeff Redlin's shameful excuse was that I could find a different church to attend. No, I haven't. No churches have evening services in Pensacola. Not that I have found that don't teach the Devil's Lordship Salvation. My blood is upon PCC's hands. I just won't go to church then, because I am not allowed to go to Campus Church. How are they not be called "a cult" at PCC, when they selectively decide who is relevant or not?

I relentlessly preach against them at PCC, because they don't care about people, as INDIVIDUALS. People matter to God. At the PCC cult, SOME LIVES MATTER. But to God, ALL LIVES MATTER!!! I may not matter to Campus Church and PCC, but I do matter to God. The Lord hears my cry against the PCC camp for their abuse. Genesis 4:10, “And he said, What hast thou done?  the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.”

Religion Is The Opiate Of The People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...