Wednesday, June 8, 2022

The Tragic Devastating End Of Actor Bill Paxton

John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

One of my favorite movie actors is Bill Paxton (1955-2017). ...


Paxton starred in hundreds of popular Hollywood movies. He was a gifted actor and had the natural ability to fall into his roles, which in my opinion are some of the best acting I've seen.

I was saddened to learn in 2017 that Paxton was killed by the incompetence staff of Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles. I underwent neck surgery at the same hospital in 2009 and regret ever stepping foot into that hellhole. While still bleeding with stabbing pain in my chest, just 24 hours after my Anterior Cervical Discectomy And Fusion surgery, Cedars-Sinai Hospital kicked me out, putting my into a taxi cab. God will avenge me of the evil that they did to me at that wicked cesspool of iniquity that they sadly call a hospital!

Bill Paxton should have lived a much longer life, but Cedars-Sinai killed him, by not properly treating him post-heart surgery. Bill had a stroke which never should have happened, had the hospital staff done their jobs! Bill's family rightly sued Cedars for malpractice and wrongful death. The most important job is the one that doesn't get done!!!

Having said that, I was curious of Bill Paxton's religious beliefs. I was greatly saddened to learn that Bill was a lifelong Roman Catholic. Search the internet and you will find thousands of articles claiming that Bill was a Christian, because he was a Catholic. Dear friend, and I say this very kindly, no Roman Catholic ever went to Heaven!!! If someone in the Catholic church goes to Heaven, it is only because they DIDN'T follow the teachings (the damnable false traditions) of the Vatican and Roman Catholic cult!

The inspired King James Bible plainly teaches that the way to get to Heaven is to simply BELIEVE the Good News (the Gospel) of Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for our sins, was buried and resurrected from the dead the third day (1st Corinthians 15:1-5). The ONLY requirement to be saved is to acknowledge that you are a guilty sinner (Romans 3:19-20). You need to know what you're being saved from! We are all sinners deserving of eternal damnation in Hell (Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8). But Christ died for the ungodly (Romans 5:6-9).

I am not happy that Bill Paxton very likely went to Hell. If he died in his Catholic faith, then according to Jesus Himself in John 3:3 he didn't go to Heaven. John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.I was born-again at age 13. It was a one-time new birth. I have never lost God's salvation, not even for one second, because the new birth is irreversible!!!

Roman Catholicism teaches that to get to Heaven you must keep their Seven Sacraments. Catholicism requires their members to be water baptized as the door into the Catholic church, which according to Catholicism is the way to Heaven, through the Catholic church. What saith the Scripture? John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” As you can see, the Holy Bible teaches something VERY different than Roman Catholicism. The same can be said of the Russian Orthodox Catholic church, another damnable cult.

I did not write this blog to be mean or unkind, nor to hurt anybody's feelings. God knows my heart. I wrote this blog to warn you dear reader, that unless you are BORN-AGAIN, you cannot go to Heaven. Jesus said that, not me! If you want to know more, please read: “I Never Knew You, by Evangelist Michael P. Bowen, which is a great defense of the simplicity that is in Christ, the Gospel of free grace. Thank you for reading. I can only hope by some rare chance that Bill Paxton repented toward God toward the end of his life, forsaking his false damnable religion and embracing by faith the saving Good News of Christ crucified, buried and risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...