Tuesday, May 24, 2022

The Three Wills Of God For Divorce And Remarriage

Mark 10:9, “What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Matthew 19:8, “He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

1st Corinthians 7:7, “For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

1st Corinthians 7:1: “Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.” 1st Corinthians 7:9, “But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.”

There is much controversy over the Bible subject of divorce and remarriage. In my humble opinion, much damage is being done by the hypocritical Pensacola Christian College camp today, who shameful shun, reject, condemn and mistreat divorced single people who hope to get remarried. When I first attended Campus Church in 2021, Pastor Jeff Redlin mistreated me as a divorced person, making me feel like garbage by berating, even scolding me for hoping to find a wife at church. That is a very bad pastor, and not a humble man of God.

I can save you a lot of confusion and grief dear reader, by sharing with you a truth that Pastor Jack Hyles wisely taught me from the Holy Bible. There are, in act, THREE WILLS OF GOD for your life:
  1. God's perfect will
  2. God's acceptable will
  3. God's permissive will
Let me elaborate, using marriage as an example:
  1. God's PERFECT WILL is for one man and one woman to get legally married, and to remain faithful to each other for life. This is another reason why imprisonment of married people is wrong in God's sight, because it separates a husband and wife. In God's justice system, the death penalty would prevent this dilemma from happening, freeing the innocent spouse to remarry within God's will.
  2. But if there is the sin of divorce, then God's ACCEPTABLE WILL is for both husband and wife to remain single for the rest of their life, as did the Apostle Paul. I believe that Paul was divorced because he mentioned being “loosed from a wife.”
  3. But if a divorced person is burning with lust, and cannot bear it, then there is God's PERMISSIVE WILL, which we see clearly in 1st Corinthians 7:1-2 and verse 9.
I humbly think I have the mind of Christ. 1st Corinthians 2:16, “For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.” God hates the sin of divorce (Malachi 2:16; Jeremiah 3:20) and so do I. But life is messy because people are messy. We are all sinners. In any marriage you are uniting two sinners. Marriage is supposed to be two people making a life for each other. A marriage means two people never giving up on each other. Sadly, that is not the case these days. Married couples aren't even trying anymore to work out their marital struggles, someone files for divorce (usually the woman). Dr. Jack Hyles is correct: “Divorce is a sin that perpetuates for a lifetime!”

I don't think anyone should ever even consider getting a divorce. It is a coward's revenge and taking the easy way out. I get sick looking at Match.com profiles, seeing that 90% of all the women on there seeking remarriage are divorced. It is truly tragic that Americans have become so sinfully proud, that we have zero tolerance for each other. Proverbs 13:10, “Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.

I have been divorced and single since 2006, not by my choice. I fought for one year to stop the divorce, but U.S. courts are bullies who always get their way. After several years of painful loneliness I decided to move forward with my life. Pastor Marty Herron at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam cut my throat and threw me under the bus between 2014-2018, preventing me and the church's school nurse from getting married. I know as sure as I am saved that she would have married me, but her unsaved thug pastor coerced her to get rid of me, and she did.

Marty Herron despises me because I TOLD THE TRUTH that he is pulling on the same rope as the Devil for preaching the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation, for promoting the infidel Martin Luther as a born-again believer (who taught Baptismal Regeneration his entire life), for promoting the Devil's counterfeit Bible revisions. My blood is upon Marty Herron's wicked hands, and I pray for God to avenge me upon him swiftly. I will be there in eternity when Jesus tells Marty Herron: I never knew you: I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” (Matthew 7:23b). With my own two ears in 2014, I heard Pastor Herron wickedly tell hundreds of people in his cult: “It is not enough to admit that you are a sinner to get to Heaven, you must also turn away from a lifestyle of sinning.” BLASPEHMY!!!

That wicked fake preacher was the incompetent pastor of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam from 1999 to 2018. God only know how many thousands of lost sinners became religious, but never got born-again, because of the false plan of salvation being preached today by the Bob Jones University cult (of which Herron is a graduate and active accomplice). God's curse is upon these wicked imposters (Galatians 1:6-9). JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING MARTY!!! What a fool!

Not one verse in the inspired King James Bible teaches to forsake sinful behavior to receive God's free gift of eternal life. Jesus Christ paid your debt of sin friend, and mine, so that we wouldn't have to in Hell burning for ever and ever without hope or rest (2nd Corinthians 5:21; Revelation 14:11, 20:11-15). False knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance! Lordship Salvation is false knowledge! Satan's Bible perversions are false knowledge! The accursed Bob Jones University crowd are not ignorant, THEY ARE WICKED!!! I have warned them incessantly, but they refuse to repent of their false repentance!!!

Since 2017, as I have read thousands of women's profiles on eHarmony and Match.com, they all sound so perfect, and I see their smiling faces, but in my soul I cannot help but wonder why they ended up divorced. The truth is that we all have Skeleton Closets, and we all put forth our best selves on social media, hiding our ugly sins, faults and bad habits. I digress!

So there are three wills of God for our lives. It would be nice if we always stayed within the perfect wills of God for our life. But because we are sinners by nature and by choice, we cannot. That is why I preach hard against the ungodly Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp today, which includes the hypocritical Campus Church, and their hypocritical senior pastor Jeff Redlin, who abused me as a divorced person in 2021. Instead of heartily welcoming me into their church, he criticized me for telling him kindly that I hoped to find a wife at church. He embarrassed me in front of his wife, saying that if I did find a women to remarry, he wouldn't perform the wedding.

Folks, that is an unwise and foolish pastor, who doesn't think before he speaks. Pastor Redlin's words were hateful, cruel and hurtful, very inconsiderate. But you see, the PCC camp only accept people who are within God's PERFECT WILL. So once you are out of God's perfect will, you are on the outside looking in, and they won't accept you anymore. Of course, if you are divorced and remarried, that is different, because in their mind those sins are in the past. But if you are divorced and single, and hoping to remarry, they look down on you as a wicked sinner, and they do shun people! In other words, PCC is out of touch with reality!

I cannot help it that my former wife chose to legally divorce me. The PCC camp would rather have a man fold a pillow and relieve himself with a box of Kleenex (I am being discreet here), than to remarry as normal people do. This is a major problem in the PCC camp! They do not acknowledge the need and reality that divorced people NEED to get remarried. But PCC is putting themselves in the place of God, condemning divorced people who are lonely, hurting and still have a healthy libido. For this reason I discourage people from going to PCC, or attending their cult that condemns hurting divorced people. What Jeff Redlin did to me is not God's love, it is hypocrisy and cruel hatred. A lot of people foolishly idolize PCC and Pastor Redlin, and sadly couldn't care less about what I am saying, because they are married and not in my painful situation. People sure can be selfish, especially religious people!!! Something needs to change in our pathetic churches, so that hurting people like me are made to feel welcomed instead of shunned by self-righteous pastors and their spoon-fed congregations.

I didn't write this blog for the Pharisaical hypocrites at PCC, because they will never repent and do better. They are arrogant and full of sinful pride, like the dead church at Sardis. I wrote this blog to encourage divorced people, letting you know that there is in fact something called: “The Acceptable Will of God” and “The Permissive Will of God.” There is life and happiness after a divorce, but you won't find it at the Pensacola Christian College cult. My former wife divorced me, so the sin is on her and not me. I blame myself too for our marital problems, taking my share of the fault, but I did not file for divorce nor did I openly agree to anything. I was coerced and literally threatened by my lawyer in 2006, with God as my witness!!!

Yet, pastor after pastor pisses on me, condemning and telling me that I must Biblically remain lonely, horny and single for the rest of my life. They say cruel things like: “Christ is all you need!,” while they hypocritically go home and make-love to their wives, enjoy home-cooked meals and have a companion by their side during surgeries and depressed times. I had NOBODY when I underwent both neck surgeries in 2009 and 2010. I wanted to die! When I am down and depressed, I have nobody to encourage me. Only a wicked, rotten, deluded and very selfish pastor would make a divorced man of 15 years of inexplicable pain of loneliness, feel guilty for desiring to remarry. I am talking about that wicked hypocrite Pastor Jeff Redlin!!! SHAME on Pensacola Christian College. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...