Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Don't Be Evil With Your Words

Matthew 12:36, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” 2nd Peter 2:18, “For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.” Proverbs 30:6, “Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” Jeremiah 23:36, “And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.” Ephesians 5:6, “Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.” Colossians 2:4, “And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.” Jeremiah 29:23, “Because they have committed villany in Israel, and have committed adultery with their neighbours' wives, and have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

The Bible has MUCH to say about words. I have selected a few passages, but there are several hundred more which I could have used. There are God's Words (as we see mentioned in Proverbs 30:6). And then there are men's words (as mentioned in Jeremiah 23:36). Words that are God's we call divinely “inspired.” Words that men speak are not inspired by God. They are inspired by men! In the Scripture passages I selected we read about:

  • every idle word
  • great swelling words of vanity
  • His words
  • man's words
  • vain words
  • enticing words
  • lying words in my name

That last phrase is monumental dear friend! Who would dare to speak lying words in God's name? Good night in the morning! Jeremiah 7:9-10, “Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Wow! They were stealing, murdering, making false accusations, committing adultery and worshipping Satanic idols, yet they claimed to be doing God's will. Can you imagine such evil?

Well, we see this same type of evil today in many churches. The demonic Lordship Salvation crowd preaches that faith is not enough to get to Heaven. In addition, they claim that you must turn away from a lifestyle of sin. They claim that you must surrender ALL to Christ as absolutely "Lord" in order to be saved. In so doing, proponents of Lordship Salvation are putting people under the law, requiring them to keep God's Ten Commandments to get to Heaven. The Bible plainly tells us that this is false teaching:

Romans 3:19-20, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”

Dear friend, WORDS ARE SO VERY IMPORTANT!!! When I really think about it, my entire website ministry is all about WORDS!!! I have written and published thousands of articles either teaching true WORDS, or refuting false WORDS, to help others for Christ my Lord and Savior. Preachers today who teach Lordship Salvation are speaking LYING WORDS in God's name!!! I read recently that the average church pastor's annual salary is $80,000. Can you imagine a preacher getting paid that kind of money, which is $30,000 above what the average American citizen earns in a year, to preach ANOTHER GOSPEL?

The Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation is comprised of EVIL WORDS!!! What exactly is “Lordship Salvation anyway? Lordship Salvation is the false doctrine that faith is insufficient to get into Heaven. In addition, proponents of Lordship Salvation teach that you must surrender all to Christ as the Lord and the Master of your life. They say you must repent and turn away from your sinful ways” to be saved. What they mean is that you cannot have the attitude that you intend to continue living a sinful lifestyle.  refuse to forsake your sinful bad habits to be saved.

The average person speaks on average about 30,000 words per day. That's enough words to fill a medium-sized library in a lifetime! Wow! Yet, how careless are so many preachers today with their words? They sanction the Devil's Bibles. They sanction and help preach the Devil's "turn from your sin" garbage to get to Heaven. Those wicked pastors and preachers will someday have to answer to God for THEIR LYING WORDS!!!

And how many people are so cruel with their words. I remember a painful incident years ago. I had purchased a used S-10 Sho-Bud pedal steel guitar for $1,500 through the Steel Guitar Forum. But it was old and I wanted to have it retrofitted with new parts, so it would be able to do more mechanically (more chords). I searched the internet and found a man named John Coop Sr. in Indiana who rebuilt Sho-Bud guitars. I called John and spoke with him. He insisted that I send him #1,300 upfront to rebuild the guitar for me. So we agreed. I used my PayPal to send him the money. 

To my horror, I read afterwards in the Steel Guitar Forum (SGF) that John Coop Sr. had cheated over a dozen other SGF members, keeping their money and never returning their guitar. Long story short, Mr. Coop stole $2,800 from me! John changed his phone number. I was able to obtain his number from another SGF member. When I called John he was surprised to hear from me, that I had got his number. He boldly lied to me, promising my guitar in 2 weeks. He had told we 2 weeks months earlier. Sure enough, John was lying again, as usual, and I never got my guitar or money back. That wicked man just kept it all. God will punish him in eternity for cheating, hurting, lying and defrauding others, especially Christian like me. Jesus warned in Matthew 25:40 that if you hurt someone who is a child of God, it is the same as if you did it unto Jesus Christ. John stole $2,800 from Jesus!!!

But to make matters worse, and the reason why I even mentioned this painful memory, is because of the cruel words that followed. I went onto the Steel Guitar Forum to warn other members about John Coop Sr., letting everybody know that he stole my $2,800 and if a known thief. Over 95% of the people in the SGF are great folks, but some are as rotten as they come! One SGF member actually posted photos of his Sho-Bud guitar that John has rebuilt for him years earlier (when he was still honest). That horrible wicked SGF member mocked me, rubbing it in that I had just been cheated out of $2,800. He wrote: "Look what a nice job John Coop Sr. did on my guitar. Look how great all those new parts look!" I couldn't believe that one of my fellow steel guitar players was so low, inhumane, selfish and rotten, as to make me feel worse that I had just been defrauded of $2,800.

Could you possibly imagine if your child got hit and killed by a speeding car. And someone next to you said out loud, as they hugged their child: "Hey, look at my healthy child who is alive and well. Look at how blessed my family is!" Meanwhile your child is dead in a pool of blood in the street. That is how rotten some people are with their wicked heart and words. I still feel sick, not only that John ripped me off for $2,800. But also that an ungodly SGF member rubbed it in, just to hurt me further. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that rotten person is divorced. If not, I feel sorry for his wife, being married to a scum, vindictive and hateful human existence like that! It is wickedness!!!

Yes, people can be cruel with their words. Please don't be like that! Our words are very important to God. Matthew 12:36, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” In a million years, I never would have done what that wicked man did to me, rubbing it in that I had just been cheated out of $2,800. Only a Godless reprobate deliberately hurts other people like that!

I like David in the Old Testament, he loved God's Word, as I do. Psalms 119:72, The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver. David's love for the Holy Bible didn't compare to anything else! Money meant nothing to David when compared to God's inspired Words. People WILL hurt us sometimes with their words. The best thing to do is just give those hurt feelings to the Lord and let Him deal with the offender. I have bene deeply hurt by several pastors over the past several years. God will chastise them for their sinful words. And sadly, some of them, like Pastor Marty Herron, are going to the Lake of Fire. Herron preaches a false gospel of Lordship Salvation, demanding that people “turn away from a lifestyle of sinful living to be saved,” which is not the Gospel of free grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...