Saturday, January 15, 2022

Pastors Just Don't Care About Truth Or People

John 9:35, “Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?” Philippians 2:4-8, Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus had healed a man who was born blind from birth (John 9:1-13). The man's neighbours were astounded and  brought him to the Pharisees. The self-righteousness Pharisees immediately took offensive of Jesus and sought to accuse Him. They derided the man and his parents, implying that the man had never been blind at all. But the people knew that this man had indeed been blind his entire life since birth. Ultimately, the wicked Pharisees cast this man out of the synagogue for praising the name of Jesus, the man who had healed him of his blindness. I love that little phrase in John 9:35, “Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? The dear Savior went looking for this man, because He cared about people.

There is nothing in one's Christian life that emulates our precious Savior more than caring. Caring is the hallmark virtue of being a Christian who is walking with God. Having said that, I am saddened that I have met so mnay uncaring and selfish pastors along life's way.

When I lived on Guam, I attended the Harvest Baptist Church for a year in 2014. I saw that the church had been corrupted by the Devil—using the Devil's false bibles, and preaching another gospel of the Devil; namely, “Lordship” Salvation. I saw that the church was promoting Martin Luther (1483-1546) as a born-again believer, when in reality Luther taught the heresy of Baptismal Regeneration (that you must be water baptized to go to Heaven) all his life.

So, because I cared, I went out with my own hard-earned money and purchased a few hundred dollars worth of hard copies of fundamentalist books to give these incompetent pastors. Tragically, this led to a firestorm and Harvest's pastors putting me out of their church in 2015, just as the wicked Pharisees put the healed blind man out of the synagogue. Ironically, the wicked Pharisees who ousted the blind man were still utterly blinded themselves. They were spiritually blind to the truth which they rejected.

Harvest's pastors couldn't have cared less about the truth that I had placed directly into their hands. Some of the books that I gave them (which they vehemently rejected) were:

  1. Martin Luther: Master of Deceit (by Pastor Max D. Younce)
  2. I Never Knew You (by Michael P. Bowen)
  3. Somebody Has Got To Milk The Cows (by Pastor Jack Hyles)
  4. NIV: The Antichrist's Bible (by Pastor Al Lacy)

It was these wonderful Christ-honoring books, written by godly men, that greatly offended the wicked pastors of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam (HBCG). For the next 7 years I was banned, ostracized and mistreated by HBCG. At one point I was so lonely in my personal life that I even pleaded with Harvest's pastors if I could come back, in 2017. I missed my church family and friends I had made in 2013 to 2015, but their ungodly pastors threw me under the bus and left me for dead, resentful of THE TRUTH I had placed directly into their hands. What saith the Scripture? Romans 3:4, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” God is on my side because I am on the right side of truth! Psalms 118:6, “The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Pastors just don't care anymore. They don't care about God. They don't care about the accuracy of the Gospel. They don't care about the purity of the Holy Bible. They don't care about people like me who befriend them with THE TRUTH. This is the wicked Bob Jones University crowd today, who idolize Dr. John MacArthur and preach his damnable counterfeit gospel of Lordship salvation.

But it gets much worse folks! In 2018 I started attending the Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam. Their senior pastor is Sean Quinlan, a shameful associate of Pensacola Christian College (PCC). Quinlan berated me for sharing my knowledge with other church members, about what is wrong with the Devil's corrupt modern Bibles. He called such knowledge a “controversy” and feared it would split his church. So he said publicly that he didn't want any controversies in his church. What a shameful pastor! Pastor Quinlan literally berated me for my love for the Holy Bible, saying verbatim: “You are obsessed over the Bible!” Folks, this is the pastor of a so-called, “Independent Fundamental Baptist Church! God help us!!!

When I kindly apologized for offending Pastor Quinlan, he was angry and called Harvest Baptist Church on Guam: “Our sister church!” I then got angry at him, for sinfully bidding Godspeed to evildoers in the Calvinist Bob Jones camp. I sharply rebuked him in front of his deceived church members (thankfully many of them have since quit that corrupt church). I shouted at Quinlan: “SHAME ON YOU!,” and I told him he'd never see me at his church again, and I meant what I said. Sean Quinlan is a fool dear friends! Instead of commending me for my love for THE TRUTH and GOD'S WORD, he rebukes me in anger for caring enough to tell the truth, contend for the faith, and make a difference for God. Dear reader, God doesn't approve of a church that grows in size at the expense of THE TRUTH! If you think you're a success in the sight of God, for increasing your church attendance, while shunning THE TRUTH about the Devil's Bibles, then you are a fool of fools, under God's wrath!

I made this excellent excerpt today from Pastor Steven Anderson's needful sermon titled: "Only One Viewpoint Is Allowed." The Devil and his children (all unsaved people) hate the truth. Dear reader, THE TRUTH is only hate to them who hate THE TRUTH!!! God's Word is truth. That is why Satan keeps publishing new perverse bibles, changing THE TRUTH of God into a lie (Romans 1:25). Sadly, Sean Quinlan couldn't have cared less about the truth, the purity of the Bible, the accuracy of the Gospel, nor about me as a hurting human being. Humbly said, Sean Quinlan ought never be allowed behind any church pulpit anywhere! He is perverted and only cares about making money and achieving worldly success.

I moved to Pensacola, Florida from Guam in July of 2021. Of all the literally hundreds of New Testament churches around the city of Pensacola, I wanted to go see what the famous Pensacola Christian College (PCC) was all about. So I started attending their Campus Church. I was happy at first, quickly making new friends. But then I met the Devil's servant, Jeff Redlin, senior pastor at Campus Church. Pastor Redlin behaved himself shamefully, cowardly dodging my emails and avoiding me for a couple weeks, as I tried to figure out what had gone wrong with this man. As it turns out, someone slandered me and my ministry to Pastor Redlin, and he sinfully ran with it like a fool, berating me and taking the liberty to talk down to me. I told him that I was disappointed in him as a pastor (and I sure am). What a sad little man. How in the world did PCC hire such a calloused, arrogant, cold-hearted, person who is woefully lacking in love, compassion and people skills?

I went home and cried, when Redlin told me that him and the other pastors saw my website ministry as an attack on the “weaknesses of preachers.” I emailed him back and rebuked him sharply, for sinfully bedding Godspeed to the wicked Bob Jones University camp, and the apostate Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. PCC is in bed with the Devil folks!!! SHAME on Pastor Redlin and Timothy Zacharias (his associate pastor). SHAME on Sean Quinlan, who now attends Campus Church. SHAME on the Bob Jones University camp with their Devil's bibles, and their Devil's false gospel of “turn away from your sin heresy to be saved. Folks, apostasy has crept into BJU and PCC, and these institutions can no longer be trusted theologically. RUN for your spiritual lives!!!

Sadly, all of these pastors that I have mentioned just don't care anymore. Joe Hansen, Jared Baldwin, Marty Herron and Gary Walton (all pastors at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam) have MUCH BLOOD on their wicked hands!!! They have entertained doctrines of devils, vehemently rejecting THE TRUTH that I kindly gave to all of them. These ungodly infidels of the faith will be held accountable and judged by God (Galatians 6:7). Sadly, Marty Herron and company are not going to Heaven (Galatians 1:6-9; 3:1-3; 5:4). Fools like Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin will weep bitter tears of sorrow, if they make it to Heaven themselves, for sinfully bidding Godspeed to evildoers. 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

All of the aforementioned ungodly men criticize and put me and my ministry down, because I cared enough about them (and the victims whom they deceive with their damnable lies) to TELL THEM THE TRUTH! What saith the Scripture? Proverbs 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit. I have shown forth righteousness, because I told THE TRUTH. The incompetent pastors at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam, and the Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam, horribly censored me because THE TRUTH is powerful. These wicked man sweep the problem under the table.

It is much easier and more convenient for the Pensacola Christian College (PCC) camp to discredit my ministry and preaching, then it is to face the reality that Bob Jones University (BJU) is of the Devil today, preaching another gospel. It is much easier for PCC to just ignore the problem, pretending that it doesn't exist, than it is to deal with it!

Literally, Pastor Sean Quinlan shamefully said to me in 2018: “It is none of our business what they do at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam.” What a shameful and wicked thing to say! So in Sean Quinlan's mind, since Harvest is preaching another gospel, it is not his concern. Yet, Quinlan openly supports Harvest and bids them Godspeed. So you see how uncaring, grossly negligent and wicked today's incompetent pastors are folks. I know you do see.

These ungodly infiltrators must be exposed and avoided by all means. Romans 16:17-18, “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” This is all so unfortunate.

And may I say, you cannot lay with sleeping dogs and not be infested with flees and ticks! Because the PCC camp are fornicating spiritually with the BJU camp, their doctrine has been corrupted at Campus Church. It was on July 14th, 2021 at a Wednesday night Bible study, that Pastor Timothy Zacharias at Campus Church displayed this heretical screenshot to thousands of people...

A lie of the Devil taught at 'Campus Church' at PCC!

The Greek meaning of the Bible word repent, concerning salvation, is the noun metanoia (which simply means, a change of mind). But unsaved men feel compelled to ADD to God's free grace, so at Campus Church their foolish pastors embellish the true meaning of repent, changing it to: “Repentance is a change of mind WHICH RESULTS IN A CHANGE OF BEHAVIOR.” So now if your behavior doesn't change after you get saved, PCC says you didn't really get saved. This is the demonic garbage being taught and preached in pulpits and classrooms all across America, and it angers God. Bible repentance is simply a change of mind from unbelief to belief, nothing more or less. We get saved by BELIEVING, not by repenting; but you have to change your mind to believe. Repentance is an automatic thing, which is why the Gospel of John mentions the word "believe" 88 times, but the word "repent" is not mentioned even once. That is because the man who BELIEVES has repented!

Folks, you never expose the devil you're sleeping with! That is the whole problem. PCC and BJU are making millions of dollars by sinfully working together—hiring each other's graduates, sending new students to each other, competing in intercollegiate sports together, a father and son team running their radio stations (Pensacola and Guam), et cetera. There's no way that they're going to go against one another, and this is the woeful danger of being yoked together with unbelievers!!!

This is how the evil Devil successfully creeps his way into families, churches and Bible colleges. This is why we practice Biblical separation as believers! Tragically, PCC is no longer separated from unbelievers at BJU. Consequently, heresy has crept into Campus Church and the PCC camp. When I kindly confronted Jeff Redlin about the heresy Tim Zacharias was preaching at Campus Church, he 100% defended Pastor Zacharias, making Redlin guilty and complicit. Please avoid these perverse men of corrupt minds.

I could go on and on with more real life examples of how today's shameful pastors just don't care about truth or people anymore. May God have pity on our pathetic Bible colleges and churches today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Didn't Want To Go With The Hebrews

Exodus 33:1-3, “ And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Eg...