Sunday, January 30, 2022

Be Careful About Excusing Bad Behavior With Clichés

Matthew 5:48, “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

I have heard countless Christians in churches say things like, "Well we're not a perfect church" or "We're just all sinners here," and then use those popular clichés to justify their poor behavior toward others.

Friend, we all know that neither you nor myself are perfect. Only Jesus walked on water by His own power and will. Only Jesus was without sin, perfect in every way. Therefore, only Jesus could pay for the sins of humanity on the cross.

I have been to new churches, where their pastor and congregation were quick to tell me how imperfect their church is, just to find out that THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO BE PERFECT! I saw that at Pensacola Christian College (PCC) when I first moved to Pensacola in July of 2021, and started attending Campus Church at PCC. Pastor Jeff Redlin was quick to tell me that they are not a perfect church. A long-time member of the church, a lady, was quick to tell me that they are not a perfect church.

Well, I didn't have a problem with what they said, until I soon realized that the PCC camp are in bed fornicating with the unholy Bob Jones University (BJU) crowd. BJU is the fountainhead today of the corrupt Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort Greek, which is the source of ALL the Devil's modern Bible perversions. Here is some proof of what I am talking about...

The Holy Bible Changed Merely For Copyright

Sadly and tragically, Campus Church and PCC couldn't care less about what I just showed you! PCC just wants to make money, lay low, be A.W.O.L. from the battle of the ages, and avoid contending for the faith (Jude 1:3; Titus 1:10-14). And then when a real Bible preacher like me comes alone, who genuinely cares about false Bible, a fake gospel and wrong repentance, fools like Pastors' Sean Quinlan (Lighthouse Baptist Church on Guam, now working at PCC) and Jeff Redlin (senior pastor of Campus Church at PCC) call me a TROUBLEMAKER!!! Praise God, just count me in with old Elijah the prophet. 1st Kings 18:17, "And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?"

“Now you say, 'Brother Hyles, you make an issue.' You dead sure better know I'll make an issue!” —BATTLE OF THE AGES (MP3, Dr. Jack Hyles, “The King James Bible crowd is going to come out on top!”)

I don't know about you, but I care! I care about the purity of the Holy Bible. I care about the accuracy of the Gospel. I care about treating everybody with love, dignity, concern and respect. I CARE and SO DOES GOD!!! (1st Peter 5:7).

Don't be like these self-righteous hypocrites today, who go around telling everybody how imperfect they are, with no desire or intent to do better. Be better than them! BE LIKE JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...