Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The Deadly False Gospel Of Pastor Marty Herron

Galatians 1:6-9, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.” 1st John 4:1, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

One of the most dangerous false prophets of our time is Pastor Marty Herron. Mr. Herron was the incompetent senior pastor of the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam for 19 years (1999 to 2018), who sadly ran the church into the ground theologically. Tragically, Herron led the church congregation to support and follow the demonic godfather of Calvinism today, Pastor John MacArthur.

I attended the Harvest Baptist Church for an entire year, disturbed as I learned what the church was really about, to their utter shame. As senior pastor, Mr. Herron used to distribute Dr. MacArthur's deadly materials to the congregation, promoting the Devil's lie of “Lordship Salvation.” With my own two ears, on a Sunday morning at Harvest Baptist Church, I heard Pastor Herron wickedly say to a few hundred people in attendance: “It is not enough to admit that you are a sinner to be saved, you must also turn away from a lifestyle of sin!” I knew right then that Pastor Herron is not really saved.

In grief, I went home and cried, asking God what I should do. I had just heard the senior pastor of the church I had attended and grown to love, preach a false Gospel. When I first came to the church my life was a broken mess, and I didn't really pay attention to the details. But after being there for several months, I began to grow (as did Samson when his hair grew back), and the preacher in me grew stronger. I decided to do my best to help the Harvest Baptist Church, as a true friend does. Evangelist Tom Ferrell used to rightly say: “A friend helps a friend to see.” But when I befriended the pastors of Harvest with the truth of a free grace Gospel, I found out quickly that they were not only NOT my friends, but the bitter enemies of the cross of Jesus Christ. Anyone who preaches a counterfeit gospel is the enemy of God. Anyone who attacks the grace of God, attacks the God of grace!

Pastor Marty Herron heretically believes and teaches that it is not enough to admit that you are a guilty needy sinner to be saved. In addition, Herron wickedly preaches that in order to go to Heaven, YOU must forsake a lifestyle of sin. Herron is a graduate and avid supporter of Bob Jones University (BJU), which has deteriorated in recent decades into a deadly Calvinist cult. In their utter ignorance, the rotten Bob Jones University crowd have adopted the Satanic theology which says that God will not save anyone unless they first commit to forsake their lifelong sinful bad habits. This is a 100% works-based counterfeit plan of salvation!

“Lordship is the unsupportable and unbiblical belief, that the performance of good works, the promise of good works, or the evidence of good works, must accompany faith in Christ in order to establish or provide evidence that such faith has resulted in eternal life.” —Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold (a quote from the sermon titled: 'JESUS vs. John MacArthur')

Watch this beautiful, truthful, Christ-honoring, sermon now if you'd like...


JESUS vs. John MacArthur 
(by Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold)

Sadly, there is absolutely NO WAY that Marty Herron can be saved, as long as he believes that a person must cease from their sinful ways to get to Heaven. You see dear friend, salvation is the free gift of God (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9). The only part that you or I have in being saved is to get out of the way, and rest completely in the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ crucified, buried and risen. What saith the Scripture? ...

1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Did you see anything mentioned in Paul's Gospel about forsaking a lifestyle of sin? I sure didn't. In the Gospel of John we find the word “believe” mentioned 88 times, but the word “repent” isn't mentioned even once. That is because the man who believes has repented. That is, he has changed his mind from unbelief to believing! The Greek word for repent” in the Bible concerning salvation, is always either the noun form metanoia (a change of mind) or the verb form metanoeo (to think differently). Nowhere does the Holy Bible (unless you have a modernized unholy Devil's Bible) teach that repentance means to “turn away from your sinful ways” to be saved. Yet, umpteen of today's apostate Bible colleges (like the cult at Bob Jones University) and corrupt churches (like the corrupt Harvest Baptist Church on Guam) have adopted this demonic false teaching.

God knows that I do not hate Marty Herron, quite the contrary. I looked up to Pastor Herron and tried to be his friend, but he refused my friendship and chose rather to side with the Devil's lies, choosing rather to continue preaching an accursed false Gospel of Calvinism, rather than heed THE TRUTH of a free grace Gospel. Tragically, Herron's perverse theology perfectly aligns with that of ungodly Seventh-Day Adventist prophetess' Miss Ellen G. White. Sadly, Marty Herron and company at BJU all agree with the false Mormon view of repentance. Again, no where in the inspired King James Bible are we taught that repentance means to “turn away from your sinful ways” to be saved. NO WHERE!!!

Today, Marty Herron has fled Guam as of 2018, and is the Executive Vice President of Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary (preacher's cemetery) in Ankeny, Iowa. It is tragic that Mr. Herron is now corrupting the minds and souls of thousands of young people, by continuing to preach the Devil's lies. Herron insists that you must repent of your sins to get to Heaven, but the Bible says no such thing! You cannot show me even one place in the Bible where the phrase “repent of your sin” or “turn away from sin” appears, let alone in connection with receiving God's gift of eternal life. NOT ONCE do those phrases appear!!! Yet wicked false teachers like Steve Pettit (president of BJU) and Marty Herron preach this lie of Satan!

As we read earlier in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, the Holy Bible defines “the gospel” as three things: 

  1. Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins.
  2. He was buried.
  3. Christ resurrected from the dead three days later.
To be saved you MUST know three things:
  1. WHO Jesus is - The Christ, the only begotten Son of God (John 20:31)
  2. WHAT He did for you - Christ died on the cross, was buried and physically resurrected from the dead three days later(1st Corinthians 15:1-4)
  3. WHY He did it - All men are sinners (Romans 3:10-23). The penalty of which is eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:11-15; 21:8)
Anyone who comes to God as a needy sinner, receiving Christ's sacrifice on the cross as payment for your sins, believing that He is risen from the dead, is saved. JESUS PAID IT ALL!!! I encourage you dear reader to simply listen carefully to the entire Gospel of John, which is God's Gospel tract according to John 20:21, “But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.Read the words of John and you'll see for yourself that all that God requires to be saved is to just BELIEVE. John 6:28-29, Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.


Childlike faith is all that is needed. Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.In 1st John 5:13, this same Apostle John said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” John penned this Epistle (under the inspiration of the blessed Holy Spirit) to help believers KNOW that we are saved. No where does John mention repentance, public confession, turning away from sins or water baptism.

The key verse (in my humble opinion) is 1st John 3:24, “And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.The presence of the indwelling Holy Spirit is God's proof that we are saved, and this is something that only an individual person can know. I have people ask me how they can KNOW that they have the Holy Spirit in them. Dear friend, if you have God living inside you, YOU KNOW IT!!! John elaborates in his epistle to help us determine if we are saved, and it has NOTHING to do with doing good works.

Please don't forget 1st John 3:24. The test is whether you have the Holy Spirit indwelling you, and NOTHING else! John says that if we hate our Christian brothers and sisters, something is wrong. If we love our sins and have no conviction from the Holy Spirit, something is wrong. This Epistle confuses so many people! When I got saved at age 13, I didn't address my sins at all. The issue never came up, nor did I even think about the matter. I simply knew that I was a guilty sinner and that I didn't want to go to Hell. I knew that I didn't have the Holy Spirit inside me, because when I sinned I had never felt any conviction from God about it.

The preacher that Sunday morning said in his sermon: “If you don't have the indwelling Holy Spirit convicting you of the sins that you commit, you're not saved.” When I heard that I KNEW that I was never saved. During the invitation I was too shy to go forward to the altar, so from my pew, the best I knew how, I gladly received Christ as my Savior. I remember calling out in my soul and silently talking to the dear Savior, asking Him to save me. I knew that Jesus died on the cross for MY SINS. I knew that Christ was buried and resurrected bodily the third day. I had heard that story told, time after time in Sunday school, all my life.

I wouldn't learn until decades later that I didn't even have to “ask” Jesus to save me, because God was already freely offering me eternal life as a free gift, by simply BELIEVING on His only begotten Son to be saved (John 3:16). No where in the King James Bible are we instructed to “ask” God to save us, but to simply BELIEVE. John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” As a rule, never use an obscure passage of Scripture (like Romans 10:13) to contradict a clear one (the entire Gospel of John). Romans 10:13 promises: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved, but Romans 10:14a says: “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?So believing comes first, producing the new birth, and then some people call (pray) afterwards as a result. But you DO NOT need to pray to be saved. The entire Gospel of John makes this truth abundantly clear, since we are only taught to BELIEVE.

It saddens me that Pastor Marty Herron is so sinfully proud, arrogant and set in his blinded theology, a two-fold child of the Devil. Marty Herron is perfectly described in Matthew 7:21-23, who will one day cry out “LORD, LORD,” saying: “Have I not done many wonderful works in thy name, and prophesied in thy name,” but the dear Savior will deny knowing Marty. The fact that Herron thinks a person must forsake a lifestyle of sin to be saved proves that He does not understand the grace of God. 

The Apostle Paul said in Galatians 3:1-3, “O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?” The Galatians had begun professing faith in Christ while Paul was with them, but then later on after Paul departed, they adopted a false doctrine that required them to keep the law to get to Heaven. This is why Paul said in Galatians 3:3, “Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?”

This is the exact same damnable heresy which Steve Pettit is preaching at Bob Jones University today. Sadly, Pastor Jeff Redlin at Campus Church (on the campus grounds of Pensacola Christian College) wickedly bids the BJU camp Godspeed. Pastor Redlin sinfully scolded me for exposing the lies of the Bob Jones camp, falsely accusing me of finding “weaknesses” in preachers. What a darn fool Redlin is! Jeff Redlin is incompetent as a pastor and ought not be trusted behind any pulpit! SHAME on Pensacola Christian College (PCC) for sinfully bidding Godspeed to the false prophets I have just exposed. What saith the Scripture? 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

Pastor Jeff Redlin and the PCC camp are EVILDOERS! God said that, as I just quoted to you from the Holy Bible. Whereas I am faithfully contending for the Christian faith (Jude 1:3); Jeff Redlin and the PCC camp are sinfully bidding Godspeed to the evildoers at Bob Jones University and their affiliated churches (like Harvest Baptist Church on Guam). The son of the man who operates PCC's radio station runs the KMHG 88.1 FM radio station at the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. This just proves my point, that PCC wickedly bids Godspeed to the cult at BJU. SHAME on all of them!!! I am faithful, they are not!

Folks, right doctrine matters. I said RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!! The apostate PCC camp and the corrupt Campus Church on their campus, couldn't' care less about RIGHT DOCTRINE. For if they did, they would do as I am doing, exposing the false gospel of BJU's corrupt graduates!!! Instead they all berate and criticize me, because they are all ungodly men who serve their own belly and not the Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 16:17-18, “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”

What has sadly happened dear reader is that today's gutless pastors are afraid. They are afraid to go against the herd. They are scared to go against apostate Christendom today. They don't want to suffer reproach for the name of Jesus, as I do daily. They refuse to be put outside the gate with Jesus, as I am continually. Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) rightly taught me to separate (2nd Corinthians 6:14-17) from brethren gone astray, not try to fit in with them. One healthy person plus one sick person equals TWO SICK PEOPLE! Pensacola Christian College is very sick today friends, evidenced by the fact that they are spiritually fornicating in bed with the corrupt Calvinist Bob Jones University camp. Who cares? God cares! I care! The $64,000 question dear reader is: DO YOU CARE???

I encourage everyone reading this to share my articles to help content for the Bible faith. What we greatly need today is porcupine preachers (not wimps like Jeff Redlin at PCC), so that people will get the point. Redlin made an enemy of me and the Savior, when he condemned my website ministry for telling THE TRUTH. No, it is Pastor Jeff Redlin who is being unfaithful to THE TRUTH and God, by bidding Godspeed to evildoers at BJU and wickedly burying his shameful head in the sand like an ostrich. I am not a coward like the PCC camp! I am faithfully standing for God, telling THE TRUTH. Proverbs 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.”

Beware of Pastor Marty Herron's deadly counterfeit gospel, which demands that you turn away from a lifestyle of sinning to be saved. I love what my friend Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold rightly said:

“'You can't tell me you can trust Christ as Savior, and then go out here and live like the Devil, and still go to Heaven!' Yes, I can tell you that! That's what the Bible says. If you don't come to the conclusion, that—Yes, you can trust Christ as your Savior and live like the Devil, and still go to Heaven when you die—you don't get grace, because that is the exact truth! That is the truth! I do not have to change my life! I don't have to stop one sin! You say, 'I've never heard a preacher say that.' You just heard one! And you listen to me—I want to live as holy and as godly as I possibly can. I am now 70 years old. I've been saved for 52 years. ... the only reason I'm going to Heaven is because, 52 years ago in a little living room, I accepted Christ as my Savior.” —Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold, a great quote from the awesome sermon, “Calvinism And Grace Are NOT Compatible | MP3

Eternal life is the free gift of God dear friend. That means you DON'T have to stop committing sin, nor be willing to stop committing sin, nor even try to stop committing sin to be saved. When I got saved, God gave me the gift of HIs indwelling Holy Spirit. He convicted me about the sin in my life for the first time, at age 13. I now had God living inside of me, and my life changed. I still sinned outwarded, sometimes doing horrible things, but I felt bad about it deep inside, because God's Holy Spirit convicted me (Hebrews 12:6-8). That is how salvation works friend. 

God saves you by faith alone, and then the Holy Spirit changes you. But those changes (whether visible or not because you choose to continue living a life of sin) have absolutely NOTHING to do with God's free gift of eternal life, which is by faith alone. ONCE SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED! You CAN simply accept Christ as your personal Savior and forever know that you are 100% secure in your eternal life, regardless of how you choose to live your life. One thing has nothing to do with the other. Anyone who says otherwise is not a child of God. Remember, eternal life and forgiveness of sins is a gift (Romans 6:23). If you were required by God to give up your sinning, then salvation couldn't be a gift. It would instead be a reward, a trade or an exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...