Thursday, September 30, 2021

These Are Woeful Times Of Cult Churches And Apostasy

2nd Timothy 4:1-5, “I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”

These are deadly woeful times of apostasy in the churches as never seen before. The Lord called me to be an evangelist, a Bible preacher, before I was born in 1967. By God's grace I have fulfilled God's will for my life as a preacher. We read in our text passage from 2nd Timothy 4:5 that the evangelist is to WATCH IN ALL THINGS. That means to be on guard against heresy creeping into the church. It means to “earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 1:3). By God's grace I have done so and will continue for my remaining time on earth. I am doing the work of an evangelist. I am making full proof of my ministry for the Lord Jesus Christ.

In 2014 my eyes were opened to the deadly apostasy in the Bob Jones University (BJU) camp today. Bob Jones College was founded in 1927 by Dr. Bob Jones Sr. (1883-1968). Dr. Bob Jones Sr. was a godly man who preached a free grace Gospel. Unfortunately, after “Dr. Bob” (as his friends called him) went to Heaven, the Devil began to creep heresies into their camp. Over recent decades BJU has deteriorated into full-blown Calvinism. Here is the damnable Satanic sermon that BJU president Dr. Steve Pettit preached on January 26th, 2015 to 2,700 BJU students and faculty. In this despicable sermon, Dr. Pettit errantly teaches that you cannot merely accept Christ as your personal Savior and go to Heaven. In addition, Pettit says you must persevere to live the Christian life. He says you must start, run and faithfully finish the race of the sanctified Christian life or else you will go to Hell forever!!! Folks, that is NOT the free grace Gospel. That is NOT the gift of God. That is not the instantaneous new birth by which we enter into the Kingdom of God by faith alone.

There is no cesspool of liars and iniquity like the Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Harvest is full of Bob Jones University alumni. Sadly, Pensacola Christian College (PCC) is in bed with the Bob Jones camp, committing spiritual harlotry by bidding them Godspeed. 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.” You'll never hear anybody in leadership at Campus Church (which is on the campus of PCC, or anybody in the PCC camp today expose the dirty, lying, apostate, damnable, Bob Jones cult today!!! Well I am exposing them...



Perhaps some of my blog readers and web visitors think I spend too much time exposing the evil Bob Jones University cult. But folks, despite all my Bible preaching against them, BJU are still going strong promoting their damnable heresy of “Lordship” salvation. Dr. Steve Pettit is personal buddies with Pastor John MacArthur, These men brag on each other and bid Godspeed to one another. John MacArthur teaches the Devil's lie that children cannot be saved. According to Dr. MacArthur, Jesus didn't have God's blood in His veins, which is a denial of Christ's deity. Why oh why are pastors silent about false teachers today?

Why won't Jeff Redlin (senior pastor at Campus Church in Pensacola, Florida), and the administration of Pensacola Christian College (PCC), take a stand against the demonic Bob Jones University camp today? No, instead they wickedly bid Godspeed to them!!! PCC permits their students to play in intercollegiate sports with BJU, yoking together with unbelievers. The Bob Jones crowd are not saved!!! No one is saved who preaches Calvinism (i.e., the doctrinal falsehoods of an unsaved infidel named John Calvin, 1509-1564). I care. God cares. Why don't today's Baptist pastors care? We need to expose, mark and avoid these devil-preachers, not pat them on the back and go along with them in apostasy!

Harvest Baptist Church on Guam fully supports BJU today. Harvest broadcasts all of BJU's daily chapel sermons throughout Micronesia, damning men's souls with Steve Pettit's counterfeit gospel. Tragically, Steve Pettit preaches the exact same Calvinist (aka. Lordship salvation) false gospel as does Miss Ellen G. White of the Seventh-Day Adventist cult. It blows my mind that the PCC camp is okay with this Satanic filth! Dear reader, right doctrine matters!

I said RIGHT DOCTRINE MATTERS!!!

The wicked Bob Jones University (BJU) camp today don't care about right doctrinal. They don't care about the accuracy of the Gospel. They don't care about the purity of God's Word, evidenced by their use, sale and promotion of umpteen different Bible revisions. The BJU camp are Neo-evangelicals, going along with every wind of doctrine. They often allow multiple gospels floating around in their churches, a house confused. Should we be surprised that multiple plans of salvation exist, when they have multiple different conflicting Bible revisions. For example: Look at what the damnable Easy-To-Read Version (ERV) says in Mark 1:15.

I wish with all my heart that I could convince more Christians to care and get involved exposing these FALSE TEACHERS in the Bob Jones cult today. Pastor Marty Herron is a liar, a wicked false teacher, and a backstabbing weasel who hurt me deeply when I begged for his help and a second chance on Guam. As the shameful senior pastor of Harvest Baptist Church of Guam, that shallow wicked man threw me under the bus and left me for dead. When my life was at rock bottom and I pleaded for his pastoral help, he backed up the bus to run over me again, murdering me! Marty Herron deserves to be convicted of murder and put into prison for the rest of his life for what he did to me on Guam.

Marty Herron ruined my life and got away with it. My daily prayer is for God to punish that man, to make him wish he had never been born, and to vindicate me for being the only one who TOLD THE TRUTH on Guam at Harvest Baptist Church (Romans 3:4; Galatians 6:7). For seven long and painful years (2014-2021) I had no church family because of the ungodly selfishness, cruelty, wickedness, apostasy and hatred of Marty Herron Gary Walton. These disgraceful cowards ought not be allowed behind any pulpit, because they are theologically incompetent fools and don't care about hurting people. They are mere salary-suckers parasiting off of naïve churches. If I had my way both of those men would be rotting in prison for the rest of their lives, where they belong. There is no crime like spiritual crime!!!

But if the Word of God be true (and it is), God will punish these evil religious men far beyond what I ever could. God will burn them in Hell for ever and ever because of their damnable counterfeit gospel (Matthew 7:21-23). The Bob Jones crowd require that you “repent and turn away from your sinning” to get to Heaven. That is NOT the Gospel. That is NOT God's free grace. Jesus came to die on the cross to save us from our sins (John 3:17), not make us turn away from our sins or else He won't save us! The former rests completely in Christ's sacrifice on the cross; but the latter depends upon our behaviour improving, which is works! I am sick and tired of being abused, ostracized and hated by the damned Bob Jones University cult, because I am right and they are wrong about how to get to Heaven. I am following the inspired King James Bible, but the Bob Jones cult are following fables and the traditions of men.

Pastor Harry A. Ironside (1876-1951) accurately explains: “What Is The Gospel.” The Bob Jones crowd are arrogant. When I saw them on Guam they laughed in my face. Others ignored me, looking over my shoulder like I didn't exist. My ungodly neighbours refused to wave back at me and ostracized me at the hand of their God-damned pastors! And they are damned of God according to Galatians 1:6-9. Anyone who preaches ANOTHER GOSPEL, even if it be an angel from Heaven, is accursed by God. Read it for yourself in Galatians 1:7-9.

These are woeful times of apostasy in the churches. I even know of graduates of Hyles-Anderson College (HAC) who refuse to expose John MacArthur as a false teacher. SHAME ON THEM!!! The greatest sin of our generation is INDIFFERENCE!!! Where are the 7,000 today who have not bowed their knee to Baal? Now is the time to stand dear saint of God. If you have a computer, speak out against the Bob Jones University camp on the internet.

Give them bad ratings on Google. Type negative and edifying comments about them on their thousands of YouTube videos. Expose their lies! Expose the Bob Jones crowd on Facebook. We need to expose Marty Herron, Chuck Phelps, Sam Horn, Gary Walton, harvest Baptist Church on Guam, John MacArthur, Adrian Rodgers, Ray Comfort, John Hagee, Charles Stanley, Beth Moore, Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, John MacArthur, Paul Washer, and thousands more Calvinists and false teachers concerning God's plan of salvation!!! We have a duty as believers to REFUTE ALL WORKS OF DARKNESS (Ephesians 5:11). Christian laymen have a duty to God to REBUKE THEM SHARPLY that they might be sound in the faith (Titus 1:10-13). Are you rebuking them? I am friend. I am, and by God's grace I intend to continue exposing them, because their lying tongues are damning men's souls to eternal fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...