Friday, May 21, 2021

I Learned the Same Lesson As George Harrison At Harvest Baptist Church On Guam

Titus 1:9-14, “Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.”

There is some scary theology being preached in Baptist churches today! I was forever saved at age 13, by simply BELIEVING the 'Good News' (Gospel) that Jesus was crucified on a cross. The Lord shed His blood and died to pay for my sins. He died in my place! Jesus was buried to officiate His death (so no one could say that He faked it). Three days later Jesus miraculously raised up from the dead by the power of God and is alive today and forevermore!

But what I hear being taught in Baptist churches and Bible colleges today is something entirely different. One of the most frightening false teachers is Dr. Steve Pettit, who has been the president of Bob Jones University (BJU) since 2014. This is a serious matter folks! BJU sends out graduates to work in thousands of churches, Bible colleges and every field of the ministry. Sadly, they have been corrupted with a false gospel that says you must repent and turn away from your sinful behavior to be saved. BJU are lying devils!

Although we do need to repent (think differently) to be saved, we do not need to forsake sinful bad habits to receive God's free gift of eternal life (Romans 5:15-18; 6:23). What BJU and their alumni are preaching is NOT the simplicity that is in Christ. There is nothing simple about reformation (turning from sin). This is not the biblical meaning of “repentance” for salvation. By “repent,” the Bible simply means that we change our mind toward God (Acts 20:21), to acknowledge THE TRUTH (2nd Timothy 2:25) that we are a guilty sinner (Romans 3:19-23), so that we will BELIEVE the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ to be saved (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). It is that simple to go to Heaven dear friend. Please don't listen to anybody who adds more!

According to Steve Pettit, you cannot merely receive Christ as your Savior and then say that you KNOW you're going to Heaven. Pettit says in addition you MUST faithfully start, run and finish “the race, to earn the award of “Heaven itself” (those are his exact words). The Lordship Salvation crowd make the fatal theological error of mixing sanctification (a believer's growth in Christ) with justification (the free gift of eternal life). Pilgrim's Progress author and Gospel preacher, John Bunyan (1628-1688) said it best:
“If you do not put a difference between justification wrought by the man Christ without and sanctification wrought by the Spirit of Christ within, you are not able to divide the Word aright; but contrariwise, you corrupt the Word of God, and cast stumbling blocks before the people.” [emphasis added] —Evangelist John Bunyan
I read a very interesting quote not too long ago by George Harrison (1943-2001) of The Beatles:
“I was naïve and thought we could express our feelings to each other—not suppress them and keep holding them back. Well, it was what I felt, and why should I be untrue to myself? I came to believe the importance that if you feel something strong enough then you should say it.” ―George Harrison (on The Beatles' breakup in 1970)
When I read that statement from George Harrison, I was immediately reminded of my ongoing bad situation with the apostate Harvest Baptist Church (HBC) on Guam. I attended Harvest for one year in 2013 to 2014. I have only used the inspired King James Bible since I became a born-again Christian at age 13. I have always believed the simple free grace Gospel. So when I went to Harvest and saw multiple Bible versions circulating in the church (not just in the pews, but the pastors themselves were using umpteen Bible revisions), I saw the confusion. For simply being true to my convictions and the inspired Word of God, I was axed by wicked men. Romans 3:4, “
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.I have been faithful and true to THE TRUTH, but Harvest's pastors are dirty LIARS!!!

I witnessed to many church members and workers on staff at HBC. I found out that there are multiple plans of salvation floating around in the church. This is 100% the fault of Marty Herron and Gary Walton, the senior Neo-evangelical pastors of Harvest. Everything rises and falls on leadership. Pastor Lee Roberson (1909-2007) said that, and he's absolutely right! These accursed false prophets (Galatians 1:6-9) in the Bob Jones camp have no idea of the spiritual damage they have done, and continue to do. They are workers of iniquity, just as Jesus Himself called them...
Matthew 7:21-23, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”
Because of Harvest's wickedness, I haven't been allowed to attend church for the past 7 years. You read right! I haven't been to church since 2014, because I have nowhere else to go. Harvest still ostracizes me to this day, refusing to talk to me. I have mailed them free boxes of Gospels of John to express my willingness to make peace. I have sent 3-year subscriptions to the Sword Of The Lord to both senior pastors. They never thanked me. They never contacted me. They refuse to let me attend their church services. What in the world could I have done to be hated that much? Dear friend, I simply TOLD THE TRUTH. The Apostle Paul had the same painful experience. But I am not an apostle, so my word means nothing to the pastors and people at Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. Galatians 4:16, “Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”

What were these TRUTHS that I spoke, which got me expelled and ostracized by the Bob Jones crowd on Guam? It is the truth that God only authored one Holy Bible. It is the truth that there is only one free grace Gospel. I told the truth that the modern Westcott and Hort based Bible revisions are all corrupt. I told the truth that the false doctrine of Lordship Salvation is of the Devil. I told the truth that Martin Luther (1883-1546) was not a born-again Christian, because he taught the heresy of Baptismal Regeneration his entire life. 

For these vital truths I have been despised and rejected of men, kicked out of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam and ostracized for the past seven long years. If the things that I have proclaimed are indeed THE TRUTH, then Harvest's pastors will wish they had never been born, because in eternity they won't be allowed into Heaven. They have not done the will of the Father (Matthew 7:21-23). The only will of God to be saved is to BELIEVE ON JESUS (John 6:40). If you add anything to that, you cannot go to Heaven!

As I mentioned earlier, I have used nothing but the inspired King James Bible all my life, since I was saved at age 13 by simply trusting (resting in) Jesus Christ for my salvation. I was naïve and thought we could express our feelings to each other—not suppress them and keep holding them back. Well, it was what I felt, and why should I be untrue to myself? I came to believe the importance that if you feel something strong enough then you should say it. That is exactly what George Harrison experienced in The Beatles. George was simply being true to himself, as I was at Harvest. I was naïve and thought I could freely express my differing opinions from that of Harvest's thug Gestapo pastors. 

People today are fed up. People are sick and tired of the thuggish authoritarian abuse in independent Baptist churches across America. I speak to Harvest's shame on Guam. I speak to the shame of Bob Jones University. Go search the internet for rape, abuse, blaming victims and see how many hundreds of people are angry at BJU and their graduates (e.g., Chuck Phelps) nowadays! I don't blame people for being upset, pissed off and wanting the abuse to stop.

I found out painfully like George Harrison that some people don't want to let you be free, they want to CONTROL and silence others. Well, like Mrs. Beverly Hyles said: “I AM NOT FOR SALE!” Harvest Baptist Church on Guam is an oppressive religious cult that manipulates children and teenagers, brainwashing them with the heresies of Lordship Salvation, Wrong Repentance and their umpteen Fake Bible revisions! Gary Walton is a bloody man, as are all of Harvest's shameful pathetic weak leaders. I wouldn't let those clowns run a hotdog stand.

Like AC/DC sings, BJU and Harvest wanted blood and they got it! ...


Bob Jones University & Harvest Baptist
Church on Guam Wanted Blood and They Got It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...