Friday, May 28, 2021

Encourage Others To Write On Social Media

Psalms 94:16, “Who will rise up for me against the evildoers?  or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity? Daniel 6:3, Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm. John 9:4, I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.” 2nd Corinthians 5:20, Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. Ephesians 5:16, “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Colossians 4:5, “Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.”

I carefully selected the preceding handful of Scripture passages. Again and again in the Bible we are exhorted as God's children to rise up and stand for the Lord against evil. Psalms 97:10, “Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.I saw a bumper sticker recently that read: “STOP HATE!” No Sir, we need more hate! We just need to hate the right things. The Bible commands us as God's children to HATE EVIL! I hate abortion, but I love the people getting them. I hate booze, but I love the drunkard. I hate adultery, but I love the adulterer. Jesus hated iniquity (Hebrews 1:9), but He loved the sinner (Romans 5:6-9).

Dear friend, as God's children the Lord wants us to SPEAK UP for Him! In 2nd Corinthians 5:20 we are called “AMBASSADORS” for Christ. You and I may be the only Jesus that somebody knows. That is what the Bible means in Hebrews 12:14, “Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:This verse has nothing to do with salvation, it refers to our testimony for Christ and how it affects others. If our Christian testimony is poor, someone may go to Hell because of us, failing to see the light of Jesus in us. Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Having said all that as way of introduction, I encourage you dear reader to post on social media. I don't have any premonitions (as Dr. Jack Hyles often said to comfort his church members) that I may die soon, but it could happen. If I had a heart attack and dropped dead right now, my websites would expire within a year, when the hosting bill is due. That is why I started my several blogs, to preserve my writings after I am long gone, hopefully. I have dedicated the rest of my life to preaching THE TRUTH on social media. People need spiritual help. I want to help them. God has blessed me with this wonderful and needful ministry.

The world is dying for caring and sincere Christians who tell THE TRUTH. The heathen world are sick and tired of seeing phony preachers like Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen, Oral Roberts, Mike Murdoch, Melissa Scott, Peter Popoff and Joyce Meyer, who make a mockery of the things of God by exploiting Christendom for filthy lucre. I have never received a single cent for my online ministry labors since 2002. I do what I do out of love for Jesus, the truth and people. If anybody in this world out to volunteer, and not have their hand out asking for money, it is the man of God. I have my faults, but people know that I am 100% sincere in my ministry labors. I get nothing out of this except helping others (2nd Corinthians 3:2), and laying up treasures in Heaven (Matthew 6:19-20). 

I encourage you dear friend to use your VOICE for Christ. I may be gone tomorrow. You may be gone. Who will carry the mantle of truth to the next generation? I use Microsoft 'Expression Web 4' to build my websites. If you are interested, here is the fully working program for free, which Microsoft gave away to the public. Microsoft support is no longer available. I saved a copy if you'd like it on Google Drive. It is 99 MB. No registration is required. There are tons of YouTube tutorials on how to build websites using Expression Web 4. ...

Download Full Microsoft Expression Web 4 Software With CSS

Also, if you don't want to make a website, you can start a blog for free. Google's search engine does find your blog by default. I love Google Blogspot, it is very simple, free, elegant and easy to use. I commend Google on their excellent blogs. If you can click and drag, you can make a high quality blog. I figured out how to use Blogspot in about 2 days. It is very nice and easy to use. You can make as many blogs as you want. So far I have 6 blogs. I recently started a new banjo blog. I encourage you friend to let your voice for the Lord be heard in cyberspace. 

Perhaps you think you aren't a gifted writer, and don't have the necessary writing skills. When I started my website ministry in 2002, I had no clue what I was doing. I literally used size 7 font (the largest size) on all my web pages. Web visitors were asking me why? Why are you using such big font? So I learned not to use giant font. I learned as I went. My attitude was one of determination! I determined that I was going to make a big website to speak up for God, and whatever it took I would learn and figure out how to make it work. And over time I did exactly that! I have never had any formal website training, I just learned one mistake at a time.

If nothing else, I encourage you to share my writings, or the sermons and writings of other Bible preachers. You could start a ministry commenting on YouTube videos, posting links to the Gospel, sharing the Gospel truth, and quoting Bible verses. There is so much that everyone can do to influence other people for Jesus Christ. The Devil's crowd are speaking up loud and clear, while God's children cower and remain silent. Not me brother, I AM SPEAKING UP FOR GOD!!! Satan wants us to SHUT UP, but God wants us to SPEAK UP!

Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching? I read that statement years ago on a sign. It is a true saying! The Bible says that Daniel had an excellent spirit in him. I love that! One's attitude is everything. That is why the Bible teaches us in Philippians 4:8 to think on these things, things that are good, lovely, true, honest and virtuous. That excludes Hollywood's filth and violence! That excludes the daily news! That excludes lying Neo-evangelical churches and their heretical Lordship Salvation! 

I receive many e-mails from miserable Christians. They share their doom and gloom thoughts with me. Admittedly, it is always easier to help others than it is to help myself. That is because we cannot see what other people see when they look at us. We can only look in the mirror, but other people are much more familiar with what we really look like than we are. Did you ever think about that? So often other people can see our faults more clearly than we can, because they have an OUTSIDER opinion. When people share their negative thoughts with me, I can clearly see that they are focusing on all the wrong things, which is why they are so negative. 

When we go down that dark path of negative thinking, we can easily feed into it and get worse. If you find yourself in this pit of despair friend, it happened over time. Depression is a journey! Likewise, the road to a happier life is to start the journey to having a Christlike mind. Romans 12:2, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.If you are down and out on life friend, you need to start putting good things into your mind. You need to start listening to the King James Bible daily. 

You need to start listening to Bible preaching daily. I encourage you to listen to 'MAKING A DIFFERENCE' each weekday by Pastor Shelton Smith of the Sword Of The Lord. I encourage you to spend some quality time reading my websites. If you think right you can live right. Behind every tragedy in human character is a slow process of wicked thinking. That is why my favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 4:23, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.Always guard your thoughts. Don't allow lust, hate or any sinful thought to take root in your mind (2nd Corinthians 10:5-6).

Anyway, you have a VOICE dear friend for the Lord. There is a group of people that only YOU can reach for God. There are people who will listen to YOU, who won't listen to anybody else, for whatever reason. It might be family. It might be because you share the same hobbies. You may share common musical, hunting or cooking interests. It could be because you speak the same language, or were born in the same city. We all have our sphere of influence. If nothing else, you can share with others how you got saved. We call this soulwinning.Proverbs 11:30, “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

I just wanted to encourage you friend to get busy for God. The Scripture exhorts us to REDEEM THE TIME, because the days are evil! America is spiraling down into an abyss of darkness very quickly. These are crazy and perilous times! When leftist wackos are successful in convincing local government leaders to defund the police, anarchy has come! In 2020 all of the following major cities actually defunded the police: New York City, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta and Minneapolis. 

We are a sick society in the United States. We hardly ever hear a word of praise for all the good police, yet we never cease to hear about all the bad cops. There are a lot of abusive cops (although a very low percentage of the total group), but consider what they have to deal with every day. Police make a living on the worst 10 minutes of people's lives!!! Behind every badge is a human being. I am not defending bad cops, but how do you handle violent punk gang members, people high on drugs, and law breakers who have zero respect for lawful authority? Leftist Democrats would have the police to try to talk nicely to them. Good luck!

Our nation is in perils today. We are taught in the Word of God in Ephesians 6:12 that our battle is not against flesh, but against spiritual wickedness in high places, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against principalities and powers of darkness. If ever there was a need for the local New Testament church, it is right now! As a fundamentalist Baptist Bible preacher, I am committed to proclaim THE BOOK (the inspired and infallible King James Bible), THE BLOOD (Jesus' literal liquid blood sprinkled on the Mercy Seat in Heaven), THE BODY (the importance and need for local New Testament churches) and the BLESSED HOPE (Christ's pretribulation return for the saints at the Rapture). Amen!

I don't know about you, but I get happy and excited sharing THE TRUTH. One of the great joys of the Christian life is contending for the faith. But wait, what about you ladies? Can a Christian woman contend for the faith? Yes, but you should stand behind a preacher and promote him. I have a dear friend, one of my longtime web visitors. She loves the Lord. She does not preach with authority as a man. So she promotes my articles and helps lift up my arms as a preacher. She is a fellowhelper to the truth. 3rd John 1:8, “We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth. You ladies can support your pastor and promote his sermons and your local church. I do not preach on my authority. I have no authority. My authority as a called preacher is the inspired Word of God.

If you are interested in making your own ministry website or blog, I would be more than happy to help you, Lord willing. Just email me and I'll do my best to guide you to resources to help you. But first search the internet with your questions, which is a powerful tool. YouTube has thousands of helpful educational videos on how to produce and publish social media. The secret to growing your website is content, content, content. Unfortunately, my unpopular non politically correct Bible preacher has been 80% censored by Google since 2015. They have taken away most of my web traffic. But if you don't preach again abortion, homosexuality, feminism and other unpleasant topics, your site will have no problems being promoted.

One of the most searched for topics in internet search engines is “False Religion” (i.e., the various different religious faiths). People are very curious about religion. If you did your research on different religions, and wrote extensively about them, you'd build a very popular website in a short time. Also, anything about the occult, 666, end times prophecy, the Antichrist, witchcraft and other sensational topics are of great interest. I am giving you some tips how to build a quick following, if you are interested. Here are some tips on websites. Making a website is so much fun! Check out what you can do.

The Lord promises to reward us as believers for our individual labors (1st Corinthians 3:8-9). Giving even a cup of water in a disciple's name will not go unrewarded (Mark 9:41). In other words, even if you help me with my ministry, God will reward you as if you did it for Him. That is only true because I am preaching the Gospel accurately. If you are helping Bob Jones University spread their false repentance and Lordship Salvation, you are pulling on the same rope as the Devil. I first heard that saying from Billy Sunday (1862-1935). So make sure you don't become guilty of bidding Godspeed to evildoers, lest you become a partaker of their evil deeds. 2nd John 1:11, “For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

Dear child of God, if you'd like to lay up treasures in Heaven with me, I could sure use your help out here fighting on the frontlines as a soldier for Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God Rewards Labor, Not Motives

2nd Corinthians 5:14-15, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And t...