Sunday, March 14, 2021

I Don't Tolerate People Bashing Other Gospel Preachers

Ecclesiastes 12:9-10, “And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs. The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.” 1st Timothy 2:8, I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

Kindly, I get a lot of emails from a lot of people. I don't mind answering Bible questions, but I don't like when people start attacking other preachers. I've blocked out people from Facebook for criticizing Danny Danny Castle, Pastor Jack Hyles and Pastor Steven Anderson. If anything, in this wicked generation we should all be building up preachers, not looking for ways to tear them down. I don't tolerate people tearing down preachers!!!

I am quick to voice my disagreements doctrinally with Pastor Anderson, and even Dr. Jack Hyles. I want to make it very clear that I fully support Pastor Steven Anderson as a preacher to a preacher. I thank God for his zeal for truth and soulwinning. We need more pastors like him. Having said that, I disagree with him that Jesus burned in Hell for 3 days. The Lord told the repentant thief on the cross that they would be in "Paradise" that same day.

I also disagree that praying is the Bible method to be saved. Brother Anderson did say that a person can be saved by just believing, but I disagree that praying a sinner's prayer is the Bible method. In the Gospel of John, we find the word "believe" mentioned 85 times, without mention of praying, being water baptized, repenting, confessing or anything else. The Bible way to be saved is and always has been to simply BELIEVE. Acts 10:43, “To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.” This is the clear teaching of Scripture.

I also respectfully disagree with Pastor Anderson that there won't be a separate Rapture from Christ's Second Coming. Pastor Anderson teaches that they are one and the same event. I firmly believe and teach a pretribulation Rapture of the saints (1st Thessalonians 4:13-18).

Granted, no two preachers agree on everything. Thankfully, Pastor Anderson is correct on the King James Bible and the Gospel. I fully support him and his church, and I love him as my Christian brother. I recently heard Pastor Jonathan Shelley preaching against me by name. That's okay, I love the guy as a fellow preacher and am thankful for his soulwinning ministry. I love preachers, not just the one's who agree with me. 

Albeit, I WILL criticize and allow people in my ministry to criticize anyone who perverts the grace of God, corrupts the Bible, and is wrong on the fundamentals of the faith. Those are cult leaders, not Gospel preachers. If someone wants to criticize devil-dog preachers who preach the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation; namely, Steve Pettit, Marty Herron, John MacArthur, Sam Horn, Ray Comfort, Charles Phelps, Gary Walton, Greg Laurie, Adrian Rogers and others who don't care about THE TRUTH, then I am not going to defend their right to be stupid and send people to the the Lake of Fire!!!


Solve Church Problems 
(excellent truths by Pastor Bob Gray Sr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why There Is No Love At Pensacola Christian College

Luke 7:40-47, “ And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.  There was a certa...