Friday, February 19, 2021

Trust Takes Years To Earn, But Only Seconds To Lose

Proverbs 22:1, A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Proverbs 25:19, Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.” Hebrews 12:14-17, “Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.”

These are but a few of the hundreds of Scripture passages I could quote to speak about our topic of trust. Trust is something that must be earned, and it takes time. We earn someone's trust by being honest, dependable and faithful. That is why the Bible says Proverbs 25:19, “Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.” When Lot tried to warn his son-in-laws in Sodom of coming judgment, they laughed at him as one who mocked (Genesis 19:14). The reason why is simply because Lot was unfaithful in his Christian testimony. Lot lived a sinful life. 

This explains Hebrews 12:14, “Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:” You and I dear reader are the only “Jesus” that someone knows. I speak to the saints. That is 100% Biblical. 2nd Corinthians 5:20, “Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.” Every believer is commanded by God to be an ambassador (one who represents in the place of another) for Jesus Christ. Jesus is not here today, but we still are. Jesus is sitting on His throne in Heaven on the right-hand of the Father (Colossians 3:1). The Lord has passed the mantle of fishing for the souls of men to you and me, and every born-again believer. Sadly, very few churches today even go soulwinning. That is why Job said in Job 16:21, “O that one might plead for a man with God, as a man pleadeth for his neighbour!”

I don't live my life trying to earn people's trust; but rather, I live in fear of God, so God will know that He can trust me. Luke 16:10, “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.” Luke 19:17, “And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.God knows that I am faithful with very little. I have been faithful to preach THE TRUTH. I care about the little things. I pay attention to the details. I don't claim to be a good Christian, but God knows that right doctrine matters to me, and people matter to me, and the purity of the Scriptures matter to me. I give a damn! 

I am so sick of the Neo-evangelical crowd today, who are wishy-washy, going along to get along with the mainstream apostate evangelical movement in America. Humbly said, I wouldn't give you a dime for the shallow Moody Bible Institute camp today. They use umpteen Bible versions. Do you know what happens when you use a bunch of Bibles, that are all worded a little differently? You get CONFUSION! Acts Acts 19:32, “Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused; and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together. Truly a picture is worth 1,000 words...


You Cannot Trust The Devil's Modern Bibles, Nor The 
Neo-evangelicals Who Use, Sell And Bid Godspeed To Them!

I wouldn't give you a dime for the shallow Bob Jones University (BJU) camp today, who sanction umpteen Bible revisions. Truth doesn't matter to them! As the Devil publishes more Bibles each year, BJU is sinfully silent on the sidelines, A.W.O.L. from The Battle Of The Ages! The love of money (prioritizing making a living over truth and righteousness) is the root of all evil. The Moody Bible Institute (MBI), Pensacola Christian College (PCC) and Bob Jones University (BJU) camps today just want to collect their paychecks, avoiding anything controversial. So they drive in the middle of the road, refusing to suffer reproach for the name of Christ, refusing to be put outside the gate with Jesus.

God cares about the details and so should we friend. We are warned in Matthew 12:36 that in eternity God will hold all men accountable for their words. Matthew 12:36, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.” Do you honestly think then, that God does not care if men change His Words, literally publishing HUNDREDS of English Bible revisions, that all say something different? By U.S. law, in order to obtain a legal copyright, translators MUST butcher God's Word to ensure that changes are substantial and creative, something more than just editorial changes or minor changes.” The Bible publishing industry have lost the trust of the churches! Shameful religious institutions like Moody Bible Institute and Bob Jones University have lost the trust of parents who want what's best for their children. You cannot trust any institution that promotes using multiple Bible versions at the same time. What theological incompetence!

There is a popular sign I've seen displayed in store which reads: “In God we trust, all others pay cash!” I once had a Bible teachers who taught me something wise. He said: “Never trust the man who trusts himself!” I agree with that. I do not trust myself. That is why I personally refuse to own a gun. I am a passionate person. I would much rather be shot to death by a robber, than to ever risk hurting someone in anger. As humans we are creatures of emotion. I think it is wise for a person who is emotional not to own a gun. You couldn't give me one! I think a wise man knows his limits.

Likewise, when I fall in love with a gal, I am already thinking about marriage. When I play my pedal steel guitar, I am on cloud nine in my emotions. When I write articles for my website ministry, I am intense in my words and message. I have to be careful not to get emotional in public when I get upset. I can become very expressive verbally...lol. But I am harmless otherwise. That is why my favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 4:23, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.What we accept in our life becomes a part of us. So we must constantly be on guard about the people we allow into our life, and the philosophies that we accept, the places we choose to go, and everything in life.

The Importance Of Trust In Keeping Pure Before Legal Marriage

I have heard preachers teach that no married person should ever be alone in a room with the opposite sex. That is stupid! In truth, it doesn't matter if you are single or married, you still shouldn't ever be alone with someone of the opposite sex. That is my humble conviction. I don't trust myself. Neither should you trust yourself. That is wisdom. If you trust yourself, you are playing a game of Russian Roulette. The Bible is on my side. Jeremiah 17:9, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?If you refuse to be alone with the opposite sex, to whom you are not married, then you cannot commit fornication or adultery, which are terrible sins (Hebrews 13:4).

It is like booze—if you don't take the first drink, then you cannot take the second, et cetera. You'll never become a sinful drunkard if you refuse to take the first sip of alcohol. I have never tasted a drop of booze and by God's grace I never will. So if you never allow yourself to be alone with the opposite sex, then nothing bad can happen. Girls, any boy who tries to get you alone is not your friend. He is a dog! I love you enough in the Lord to tell you the truth! You won't find good men in bars, clubs and at the Plenty-O-Fish website, you'll find them in a soulwinning, Bible-believing, New Testament, church!

Perhaps you think you are a better Christian than the great Apostle Paul, who admitted that he struggled with the sin nature. Romans 7:18-21, “For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I doNow if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.” 1st Thessalonians 5:22, “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” If the Apostle Paul didn't trust himself, then neither should you or I trust our self. Please don't be a fool.

Save Yourself Girls Until You Get Legally Married

Philippians 4:5, “Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) used to teach the young girls at the First Baptist Church Of Hammond, Indiana: “Don't let the boys know how far you will go—you let them know how far YOU WON'T GO!” That is what is means to “let your moderation be known.” The sin of fornication is wreaking havoc on young people's lives today. Millions of young women are already mothers at age 18, having 2 or 3 children by age 25, and have never been legally married. That is whoredom!!! God will judges all immorality. Hebrews 13:4, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” 

It is a wicked sin girls to have carnal knowledge with a boy, until he legally marries you!!! I have seen girl after girl give away her virginity to some lustful bum, who said all the right words on a moonlit evening, just to dump her like a pail of trash after taking her virtue. Kindly said, you were stupid young woman, and now all you have for that special man you'll someday marry is leftovers! Congratulations, you're now defiled. NEVER even let a boy touch you, not even a kiss, until he marries you legally. A promise to marry you is not enough. Please don't fall for the oldest gimmick in the Devil's book. BOYS ARE NOTORIOUS LIARS!

May we as believers always try to live in such a Christ-honoring way, that the Lord knows He can trust us to do the right thing. People cannot see us in private, but God is always watching. Hebrews 4:13, “Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...