Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The Devil Wants To Devour You

1st Peter 5:6-9, Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Lions, tigers and bears, Oh my! It is very easy to separate the preceding verses from each other, failing to make the important connection between submitting to God and resisting the Devil. It is not enough to merely resist the Devil, we must first submit to God in humility. Pride is the root cause of every sin, elevating ourselves over the commandments of God. If we feared God at all times, we would never do wrong! When we sin it is because we are succumbing to the flesh. Since we are sinners by nature we won't always choose to do right. No one, I don't care how close to God you may draw, can live above sin. We may live above reproach, but no one can live above sin. Only Christ Himself was without sin (Hebrews 4:15). 

Proverbs 28:15, As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.” You don't want to meet a ranging bear! That is a bear on the hunt for prey, and humans are mighty tasty to a hungry bear! Many of the modern Bible revisions change the word ranging to roaring,” which changes the meaning. A “ranging” bear is a hungry bear, greedily on the prowl for any fleshly prey it can find, including tasty humans! It is interesting that the Holy Bible compares wicked people to naughty bears! 

I don't have TV, not because I'm a good Christian, but because I don't want to spend over $1,500 a year for something I don't need! I watch my news on YouTube, which is free. YouTube suggests other videos and I watched the following video today about bears eating people! Oh boy! I really hate bears! I think there is way too much downplaying in the media about the danger of bears. They are wild animals and they have a taste for humans. I don't like bears, even if there are some cuddly and friendly ones. I hate them all...lol. I think bear spray is so stupid! So far everyone that I have seen spray a bear got eaten anyway. The following video may be disturbing to EVERYONE!!! 



When Bears Go Bad!

We Need Bible Revival In America

We need a BIBLE REVIVAL in our homes today! We need a BIBLE REVIVAL in our churches today! That is the answer for the mess that our country has made for itself. ...
“Now, there's only one thing we need in America—and that is an old-fashioned real Bible revival! I mean a real BIBLE REVIVAL! It'll straighten out the home, straighten out the children, make the husband act right, put the wife in order; it'll take care of the preacher, the church; I mean it'll fix up the community, I mean it'll stop the Devil dead in his tracks; I mean it'll give victory to God's people—the Word of God!” —Brother Lester Roloff (1914-1982), “The Book That Makes The Difference!
The time of God's judgment is coming for all mankind! 1st Peter 4:17, For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment

People Still Haven't Changed In Thousands Of Years

Luke 12:13-15, “ And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.  And he said unt...