Monday, May 4, 2020

Him That Is Unjust, Let Him Be Unjust Still

Revelation 22:11-16, “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.”

One of the most frustrating things to me is to share the Gospel with lost people who refuse to heed the truth. It doesn't frustrate me that I cannot win them over; but rather, that they so foolishly hold onto a blatant lie of the Devil. Moses was also a frustrated man of God. Hebrews 4:2, “For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.There is considerable debate over HOW MANY Israelites exited (aka, the book of Exodus) from Egypt. This theologian says it was 60,355 Jews, and I think that seems accurate. The entire population of Egypt was 4,000,000 at the time, so it seems unlikely that the Hebrews comprised half of Egypt's population (2,000,000 is a commonly accepted number, but I think that is way too high). Howbeit, Moses spent 40 long years preaching the Gospel to the Jews in the Wilderness, but it DID NOT PROFIT most of them, missing the element of faith.

Noah preached the Gospel for 120 long years, but NO ONE listened. Only eight people, all family members, boarded the ark, and then God Himself shut the door of the ark. The apostle Paul realized that time is too precious a commodity to waste on skeptics. Titus 3:9-11, “But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.That is a remarkable passage of Scripture. 

Kindly, that is why I don't waste my time debating with web visitors. I am new to Facebook. I was invited to join a “GROUP on Facebook of King James Version believers. I went to read what the group's purpose was, one of which is to debate. I declined the invitation to join the group, because my ministry is to reach hungry people with the truth of God's Word, not to debate with religious people. I am not against having a group, but it is not what I want to do with my time. I want to work to help that 1 lost sheep out of 100 who has wandered astray. I am a spiritual paramedic! John 9:4, “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.”

Again we read a remarkable statement from the apostle Paul in 1st Corinthians 16:22, “If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.Anathema means cursed”; Maranatha means The Lord is coming!” Literally, Paul is saying if a person doesn't want to get saved, let them go to Hell! Getting saved in the Bible is always associated with loving the Lord Jesus Christ. They go hand in hand. A man who lives in sin has prioritized his LOVE FOR SIN above his LOVE FOR THE LORD! 1st Peter 2:7, “Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,” A believer may choose to live in sin, and not love the Lord as he ought, but Jesus is precious to every born-again believer!

Thus, I believe our text passage of Scripture from Revelation 22:11 is simply teaching us, that people choose who they want to be, and oftentimes our preaching of the truth won't affect them. Moses preached the Gospel for 40 years, but without faith in them that heard it, it did them no good! We are living today in a stiff-necked generation in America! I have lived long enough to see a spirit of hostility develop in our nation against Bible Christianity. God is exhorting the saints to be firm in our stand for the truth, uncompromising without apology; and not to get bent out of shape over the wicked who willfully choose to continue in their unbelief and evil ways. Joshua 24:15, “And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” 

Christianity in America has been turned upside down on its head. We are seeing the churches fill up with rebellious women preachers, ungodly homosexuals, fake Bible revisions, marriage-wrecking feminism, and all manner of sinful worldliness and demonic heresy! These are not legitimate New Testament churches. Only God decides what is “a church,” not a man or group of men (Revelation 2:5). Everyone is being forced to CHOOSE SIDES in the spiritual war today! I believe that is what the Bible means in Revelation 22:11, “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.” We are in the battle of the ages in churches today over the very inspiration of the Word of God. Who side are you on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

God Didn't Want To Go With The Hebrews

Exodus 33:1-3, “ And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Eg...