Sunday, May 3, 2020

Attitude Determines Everything

Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Brother Hyles' dear mother, Mattie Coystal Hyles (1887-1984), taught him as a boy—“'I CAN!' makes the man.” I like that. Dear friend, how's your attitude? Our attitude determines our:
  1. altitude (how high we can go in life)
  2. amplitude (how well you can learn)
  3. achievement (how much we can accomplish in life)
I learned that truth recently about having a right attitude in church. I have been attending a small new local Baptist church on Guam. I've been praying for a new Independent Fundamental Baptist Church to start on Guam, and God gave me one! So I am going when I can. It is farther for me to drive, and that makes it more difficult, but I've been going once a week. I can't wait until this Coronavirus is over, so I can go back to church. We all need a church family. I've been trying to attend Harvest Baptist Church on Guam for a few years now, because I want to find a wife there (and there's a young Christian woman that I would like to marry), but they have forbade me from returning in writing, due to my correct King James Bible only position on the Bible; and also because I recognize Dr. John MacArthur (whom they promote) as a wolf in sheep's clothing who preaches another gospel. I love them, but they don't love me, and it breaks my heart. All I ever wanted was a church family! 


A Sinful Wrong Attitude Toward The Holy Bible

One of my favorite preachers is Pastor M.R. DeHaan (1891-1965), who said:
“Be on guard against any tampering with the Word, whether disguised as a search for truth, or a scholarly attempt at apparently hidden meanings; and beware of the confusion created by the senseless rash of new versions, translations, editions, and improvements upon the tried and tested Bible of our fathers and grandfathers.” —Pastor M.R. DeHaan, “The Tabernacle,” Pg. 101
One's attitude toward the inspired Word of God affects everything! Kindly, that is why the First Baptist Church of Hammond and Hyles-Anderson College are eerily silent today concerning the Devil's Alexandrian Bible PERversions. Since they no longer believe that the King James Bible is inspired (shamefully since 2008), they no longer see a problem with having HUNDREDS of English Bible revisions!!! I'm so sick of hearing that they “prefer” and “use only” the King James Bible, when they are A.W.O.L. from “THE BATTLES OF THE AGES!” (a 4 hour video presentation I made). It's getting lonely out here in the foxholes! I'm fighting this war by myself! Where's the backup? Where's the reinforcements? We're losing battles, because like in Vietnam, not everybody is doing their part in the war! Soldiers on the Frontlines cannot win a war without support from the rear! 
“The true Church preaches REGENERATION; not reformation, not education, not legislation, but regeneration.” —Pastor M.R. DeHaan, “The Tabernacle,” Pg. 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chick Tracks' Statement Of Faith Contradicts Their Tracts

Galatians 1:6-8, “I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not a...