Sunday, April 12, 2020

They Just Won't Say It

John 6:63, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

My hero of the Christian faith is Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001). I love Brother Hyles for many reasons, but mostly because he preached the truth. In his early ministry, Dr. Hyles admits that college professors had him turned around backwards, confused on Bible inspiration; but he came to his senses years later, as you can read for yourself:
Dr. Hyles On The Importance Of Bible Infallibility
John 12:47-48, “And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.”
John 14:23, “Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.”
Folks, I'm going to go to seed [to become worn] before I die on defending this Book—I'm going to go to seed on it! I'm a little tired—by the way, every preacher in America, before he met a theologian, believed exactly what I'm preaching tonight! Theologians messed us all up—they messed me up for a while, I'll be honest with you—messed us all up! When I went off to college, I thought I had the words of God in this Book right here. When I was in college for awhile I found out I didn't. Not only that, I found out nobody did! Not only that, I found out you couldn't have them! Not only that, I found out there was no such thing as any book in all the world that had the words of God in 'em! 
But my Bible said that we're supposed to keep His “WORDS”; not His truths, not just His doctrine, but His “WORDS”! ... 
Mark 8:38,“Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.” 
Folks, here's what's happening in America. The old-time preachers that built this country believed that this Book right here had the words of God in it! Your grandpa and grandma, that built this country, shed their tears on this Book, thinking they had the very words of God in their hands. And fundamentalists ALL believed what I'm preaching tonight, until we got our own Bible colleges, and seminaries, and sent our professors off to train at the feet of Karl Barth, and Reinhold Neuber, Emil Brunner, and others, who said that the Bible does not have the “words” of God, it is the Word of God, and that all the Bible is not inspired word-for-word. So we did not want to be considered “unintellectual” by the intellectual community; we're not willing to be called “nuts” and “fools”—just chalk me up as a nut! Chalk me up as a fool! Yea! Chalk me up as an uneducated illiterate if you want to, but I guarantee Ya—I'd rather study my A-B-C's in Heaven, then Greek and Hebrew in Hell! 
Whosoever shall be ashamed of “ME AND MY WORDS”; it didn't say His “WORD,” it says His “WORDS”! Pastor Jack Hyles, a beautiful quote from the sermon, “There Are Too Many Smiths In The Land.”
Brother Hyles realized (as I fully do), that the Devil has crept into our fundamental Baptist Bible colleges and churches today, pushing the lie that we don't have an inspired Holy Bible...
“The biggest split that has ever come will come in the next ten years, if not sooner, over the King James Bible - and it couldn't come soon enough for me. I'm tired of colleges and universities advertising that they 'use' the King James Bible - tell the whole story! Tell everyone that you do not believe that it is inspired word for word.” [emphasis added] —Pastor Jack Hyles, from the Wednesday night Bible study titled, “Revelation to Illumination” (1998)
l could take you to Hyles-Anderson College's lame website. I could take you to Bob Jones University's lame website. I could take you to Crown Bible College's lame website. I could take you to Pensacola Christian College's lame website. I could take you to Moody Bible Institute's lame website. I could take you to Faith Baptist Bible College And Theological Seminary's lame website. I could take you to over 97% of Bible college websites across America. I could take you to the Trinity Baptist Church in Arlington, Texas (which I randomly came across this week, not picking on them for any particular reason). I could take you to thousands of fundamental Baptist church websites. I could take you dear reader to all of these horrible institutions and churches and show you their lame Statement Of Faith, where they speak all manner of good about the King James Bible, but THEY JUST WON'T SAY IT IS INSPIRED!

Don't take my word for it, let's go check. Case in point is: The Crown College in Powell, Tennessee (where Dr. Clarence Sexton is in charge)...
The Scriptures 
We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the Bible, “as it is in truth, the Word of God…” (I Thessalonians 2:13). We believe in verbal, plenary inspiration in the original writings, and God’s preservation of His pure words to every generation (II Timothy 3:16, Psalms 12:6-8). We believe that the Scriptures are inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed.The Masoretic Text of the Old Testament and the Received Text of the New Testament (Textus Receptus) are those texts of the original languages we use; the Authorized King James Version of the Bible is the English version we use in the English-speaking world. The Bible is our sole and final authority for faith and practice. [emphasis added]—SOURCE
They just won't say it! THEY JUST WON'T SAY THAT THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS INSPIRED!!! Pastor Clarence Sexton heads up their college ministry. He sadly doesn't believe that the King James Bible is inspired! I wouldn't send my dog to The Crown College (and I don't even have a dog). I won't waste time taking you to HAC, BJU, MBI, H.I.V. and other horrible colleges today that also DENY THE INSPIRATION OF THE KING JAMES BIBLE!!! What is wrong with everyone nowadays? I'll tell you, we've let a bunch of intellectuals convince us that we no longer have the inspired Words of God today! The Crown College even shamefully admits that they only believe in inspiration in the original writings.” 

Folks, this is insane! The Crown College says that only the original autographs of the Scripture were inspired (which don't exist today). Yet, they claim that God has preserved those pure words to every generation. They hypocritically claim, We believe that the Scriptures are inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed.Yet, they don't believe the King James Bible is inspired today! THEY JUST WON'T SAY IT!!! 

Here is an excellent defence of King James Bible inspiration by Dr. James Sightler (1937-2019)...

INSPIRATION—TEMPORAL OR ETERNAL

I believe that inspiration is not a process but an entity, an eternal entity, a fact or deed. If the KJV translators had believed it was a process they would have translated II Timothy 3:16 - “pasa graphe theopneustos” as “All scripture is God breathed.” In that sentence God breathed is an adjective, or present participle used as adjective, which describes the noun scripture. A verbal adjective would imply a becoming, but the Word did not become. He is. But the translators, and their English predecessors, were led to avoid that rendering, and I believe they knew in their hearts that inspiration was an eternal entity, a noun. Even though the phrase “by inspiration of God” describes scripture it is at least equally valid to look at it as a noun which is the object of the sentence. Here Paul could not have been speaking to Timothy of any original manuscripts. Those of the Old Testament were gone. And since II Timothy was probably Paul’s last epistle much of the New Testament already had been written. Graphe in this verse means scripture of both testaments. The Holy Ghost said that Timothy had known the scriptures, and so he had them before him from childhood. 
The word theopneustos was given by the Holy Ghost to Paul. It is unique. It appears only once in the New Testament and is only infrequently seen in earlier pagan Greek writing. Some defenders of the KJV believe that theopneustos is a “verbal adjective,” essentially a past participle. That belief is more compatible with the concept of inspiration as a process which occurred in time, that is, a becoming. They say that “pasa graphe theopneustos” means all scripture is God breathed. If theopneustos is a verbal adjective the translation should be “God breathed” and not “given by inspiration of God.” [emphasis added]
SOURCE: Inspiration: Temporary Or Eternal
Apostasy has overrun our Bible colleges and churches! The denial of the inspiration of the King James Bible opens a Pandora's Box of problems. According to the American Bible Society, there are approximately 900 English Bible versions (in part or whole). Of all those Bible versions, The Crown College would have us to believe that God has only chosen one of them as His perfectly preserved Word, but IT IS NOT INSPIRED? Bob Jones University insanely believes they are all God's Word, but NONE OF THEM ARE INSPIRED. The state of our fundamental Bible colleges today is alarming!!! They are arrogant and you cannot reason with them. They're all holding hands, standing together, united in rebellion against the inspiration of the King James Bible!!! 

The King James Bible Is God's Inspired Word

I do believe that ONE BOOK STANDS ALONE—the inspired KING JAMES BIBLE! As I mentioned, it's not just The Crown College, it's all of the Bible colleges today, with few exceptions. It's nearly all of the churches today, with few exceptions. Bless God, I believe that we have an inspired King James Bible today. Inspired means those words are empowered by the Holy Spirit of God. Hebrews 4:12, “For the word of God is quick [alive], and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” 

John 6:63, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.If the King James Bible is not inspired, then it is not God's Word. When a mortal man writes a book, it is inspired by a man; but God's Word is inspired by God, meaning that His Spirit emanates through His Words. As Dr. James Sightler well explained in the earlier quote I shared with you, inspiration refers to an eternal entity and not a process. 

Why won't they say it? Why won't they say that the King James Bible is inspired? It is because a wicked group of former Christian fundamentalists went astray, denying the inspiration of the King James Bible, and now due to peer pressure, men are too cowardly to go against the herd mentality. Who were these wicked men? One was Dr. Stewart Custer (1931-2017), who indoctrinated Bob Jones University students for 47 years that they didn't have an inspired Bible today. Shame on Dr. Custer! Another is Dr. Jack Schaap, former pastor of the First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana. Another inspiration-denier is Evangelist Sam Gipp. Ecclesiastes 9:18, “Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.” 

No preacher denies the inspiration of the King James Bible, unless he has been messed-up in some deadbeat religious seminary, or he has been hobnobbing with liberals!!! What good is inspiration without preservation, and what good is preservation without inspiration? You need BOTH!!! God's Words have never lost their inspiration, except in the modern corrupt Bible revisions!!! The King James Bible is inspired. They just won't say it! Well I will—THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS 100% THE VERBALLY INSPIRED WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!!! 
“You show me a person to whom Heaven becomes real, and this Book becomes real, and God becomes real, and Hell becomes real, and salvation becomes real, and I'll show you a person that will so much the more serve God as he sees the day approaching!” —Pastor Jack Hyles, “So Much The More As Ye See The Day Approaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, Barbra Streisand Won't Be Going To Heaven

1st John 2:22-23, “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoe...