Friday, April 10, 2020

Are You Spiritually Prepared To Die?

1st Thessalonians 4:13-14, “But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

The world is panicking over the Coronavirus. I've never seen such paranoia and fear in people as I have lately. People are scared! There is a pandemic of FEAR, that in some ways is worse than the actually VIRUS! I see lines of cars, backed up for city blocks, waiting to get into the local medical clinic for testing. All of the businesses I have been to have some makeshift kind of barricade around the cashier's counter. I've never seen anything like this my whole life. Yet, I have perfect peace and am not worried in the least. God is still on His throne! Jesus commanded every believer to “BE OF GOOD CHEER” in John 16:33

Do you know why I am not concerned about all this? It is because I KNOW that my name is written in Heaven. I KNOW that I am a redeemed child of the King! I KNOW 100% that I am a born-again Christian. I never doubt for even a second if I am saved. I did worry as a teenager, but that was dinosaur ages ago! The Lord has taught me a lot since then, and I no longer fear what I didn't fully understand back then. No believer can ever know sweet joy and peace in the Lord, until you settle this thing about your salvation! Every believer can and should KNOW 100%, without any doubt whatsoever, that you are eternally saved. If you don't, it is because you lack knowledge of the Scripture. I wrote this book for you! (.PDF).

Dear friend, are you prepared to die? I am not belittling anyone who is concerned about catching or spreading the Coronavirus. I am not diminishing the importance of all this. That is not the purpose of my article. The worst thing that the Coronavirus can do is kill your body, but God can destroy both your body and soul in Hell the Bible says. Matthew 10:28, “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The average person has no concern for the afterlife. They commonly adopt foolish ideologies from the heathen world. A common thing I hear unsaved people say is that “Hell is on earth!” Well, it certainly can be a form of “hell in one sense of the word, but there is nothing in this world that can truly compare to Hell other than being burned alive! 

If you have not readied your soul for death, the Holy Bible says: YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN!” (John 3:1-7). Religion cannot save you! The water baptistery cannot save you! The Seven Sacraments of Roman Catholicism cannot save you! Good works cannot save you! Only the blood of Jesus Christ can save you! Don't delay, because you could be dead by sundown! Proverbs 27:1, “Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

You've Already Been Infected With Sin

Billions of people today are taking extreme precautions to prevent being infected with the Coronavirus, but my friend, you've already been infected with sin!!! Every human being is infected with sin from birth. We are all sinners, both by nature and by choice. 
Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”
Jesus' payment on the cross is the vaccination against the second death. The Lord has taken the horrible sting out of death. 1st Corinthians 15:55-56, “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.Just like a bumble bee that stings and then cannot sting anybody after that, so also has Christ forever removed the painful sting of death for every believer. 
“What He at first inspired, the Lord God has now preserved. Therefore, when I hold the King James Bible in my hand, I hold the inspired text. It was inspired and now that inspired Word has been protected, preserved and provided for us!” —Dr. Shelton Smith, Editor - Sword Of The Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dispensational Teaching Of The Bible Is A Bad Thing

Hebrews 13:9, “Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not ...