Sunday, March 22, 2020

Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself

Romans 13:9, “For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”

I loathe over today's unethical American culture. “Ethics” is simply doing the right thing. We live in very unethical times in the United States, and the world as well. Everywhere we go nowadays we are confronted with greed, shady advertising tactics, intentional withholding of vital information, taking advantage of customers, abuse of government authority, mistreatment from airport security, bad pastors and a plethora of crooked and unethical practices. 


I do not enjoy being continually manipulated by unethical companies on the internet. It seems like all of the websites nowadays utilize annoying pop-up windows, intended to buttonhole web visitors with high-pressure sales tactics. Internet users are continually bombarded with frustrating unwanted advertisements. I installed a free program called Ad Blocker Ultimate, which is helpful, but even the Ad Blocker Ultimate program regularly hounds me to donate money to them. As much as I have successfully blocked out hundreds of unethical ads, it only remove some of them at best. The internet has become burdensome to use because of inconsiderate unethical greedy advertisers. 


I've never seen such horrible and unethical behavior, as I do in Americans today! Acts 4:20, “For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” We live in a VERY unethical society today in the United States. This is a result of our deteriorating moral condition, as Americans forsake the holy God of the King James Bible. Psalms 33:12, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD: and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.” Although that Bible passage speaks of Israel, God always honors repentance—whether it be a nation, a city, a church, a family or an individual. The Lord is not a respecter of persons! 



Ungodly Crooked Car Rentals

I recently visited Pensacola, Florida and needed to rent a car. I randomly chose Alamo car rental. I went to the counter at Alamo and asked to rent their cheapest car. The woman quoted me $103 per day. I told her that I could take my laptop computer, right there, and reserve a car from them for much cheaper, if she was going to make me go through the trouble. I was so tired from a hectic week. I think she saw my “Jesus” hat. She then asked if $22 a day was better. I smiled and said, “Done!” But then when she added the required taxes, fees and insurance, that rent car went up to $60 per day! Still, it was better than $103 a day. So they charged me $238 for four days. 

But then four days later, I needed the car for an additional day and called the phone number provided on the rental contract. A different woman, a cold Alamo operator, answered and said I'd have to pay $190 for just one more day, claiming that I had entered into a “weekly rate.” I was upset and told the woman that I think their company is ungodly for taking advantage of people. She couldn't have cared less. So I drove the rent car back to the airport and returned it. I went elsewhere to rent a car for one day for $77. Car rentals rip people off big time! Now let me ask you a question—Is that loving thy neighbor as thyself? No way! 


Car rental companies are crooks! I read the contract and it said that if I were to return the car early, they would charge me for the entire four days. That is really rotten! When I was in Hilo, Hawaii, I forgot that I had been taken advantage of by Alamo there too! I try to live above the clouds like Dr. Jack Hyles did, so I don't sit around thinking about bad things that have happened to me in my life. So I often tend to forget bad situations, bad experiences, mean people and businesses that cheat me. I have learned to “LET GO, LET GOD” in my life. 



Jesus Gives Me Peace In Tribulation

Despite my constant chronic neck pain, I have peace like a river in my soul. IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL! We used to sing that regularly at Hyles-Anderson College when I gratefully attended (1985-1993). Dr. Wendell Evens loved that song and led us students to sing it often in daily chapel services. I love that memory! ...IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL! If you are a born-again child of God, and doing your best in God's strength to get by day-by-day by prayer and faith, then you ought to have the peace of God which passeth all understanding in your soul (Philippians 4:6-8). 

My life is utterly miserable in so many ways, but I have the blessed peace of God in my soul. My chronic neck pain dominates my life, hindering me from having a social life and being happy. I am far from happy, but I rejoice in God's salvation and find some happiness by helping others in the Lord. My strength comes from allowing God to help others through me who are hurting. I am feeding God's sheep through my website ministry. Contending for the Christian faith makes me happy! Someone's got to stand up for THE TRUTH! 



A Culture of Greed and Dishonesty

Moving from one place to another, especially if a very long distance (like from Guam to the United States) is very frustrating, because people have their hand out every step of the way, wanting a piece of you! Nobody does anything for free anymore. The world never meets you halfway on anything! Even when I visited Hawaii, I had to pay $1 to visit the beach. Locals can go for free with an ID. When you eat in a restaurant, they always expect a tip, insulting you after they force you to pay them 10% to 15% gratuity. They might as well put a gun to your head, open your wallet, and remove some of your money. I hate forced gratitude! That kind of thievery doesn't exist in Japan! Americans are covetous and greedy!!! I try to eat at local restaurants where they don't charge forced gratuity. 


Unethical Websites

I see many websites where I begin to read a news story, but then an annoying message demands that I pay them money to become a subscriber to read the rest of the story. That is very rude, unkind and unethical. That is no way to do things, teasing people and taking advantage of them. It is this type of unethical abuse of society that is commonly considered acceptable nowadays, but it is not Christian and not loving one's neighbour as thyself. It is plain old sinful greed! I hate the love of money! Greed has ruined our nation. 


Restrooms Aren't Even Free Anymore

New York city charges people $2 to use a portable restroom downtown. Businesses won't allow people to use their restroom (which I completely understand and agree with). The city has the responsibility to provide public restrooms, since they want to have a big city. How can you expect people to come to your city and not have any restrooms? Not everybody has $2 on hand all the time. The problem, among many, is that people destroy property, make a mess, stop-up the toilets and vandalize everything, and somebody has to pay financially for that! People are so destructive when they don't know the Lord. I am a caring, loving and responsible person, because I fear God and love other people. People need the Lord! 

The Bible teaches that if you give it will be given back to you. Luke 6:38, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” But you must understand that this doesn't apply to having a inner city ministry, like in Los Angeles or Chicago, because you could give away everything you have and NO ONE will give you anything back, because over 95% are drug addicts, mentally ill, veterans, felons and homeless by choice! The Bible is talking about giving to good people during times of need, and in time they will return the favor. 


Increasing Government TSA Abuse

Everything is getting so manipulative, crooked, greedy and rotten nowadays. A bossy woman at TSA in Pensacola wanted me to open my sandwich, which I had planned to eat on the airplane. I was getting frustrated by her Nazi Germany thug attitude and behavior. She had just thrown away $50 of my shaving cream, shampoo, and other personal items. I understood that, for security reasons. I don't fly often, so I forgot that they don't allow stuff like that. But then she wanted me to open my sandwich. I replied, “It's a Gyro!” She wanted me to open the foil. In frustration I just said, “Throw it away!” I couldn't believe what she said next... “I need to know what I am throwing away, so you have to open it!” I told her that it felt like Nazi Germany, not America. She was a jerk, rude, unkind, weighed about 275 pounds, and a very unpleasant person to deal with. People are so unkind these days! I hate TSA and their thugs! Please God, damn this wicked thug government and insane country of ours! 

And my friend, if you think things are bad now, just wait until this Coronavirus scare plays out. I am 100% convinced that this is another 9/11 False Flag Terror Attack. People die from viruses all the time, which are all being attributed to the Coronavirus, intentionally being hyped by the media to scare everyone (and it is working). Sound like another 9/11? It sure does to me! The horrible 9/11 attacks in New York launched the New World Order, and now this Coronavirus scare is the next phase of the transformation of our planet into a Godless Global Totalitarian Communist Police State! We know Biblically that all this is preparing the way for the coming Man of Sin, the Antichrist!!! 


Have you noticed in recent years that Fox news, CNN and the mainstream media are continually infatuated with the most trifle, ridiculous and meaningless of news stories? That is all staged my friend, to keep your impressionable mind preoccupied with foolishness. Americans are so shallow today that it doesn't take much at all to totally distract them and render them effectively brain-dead. Americans are in a comatose state of bewilderment, blind to the truth, totally absorbed with the false reality created in their gullible minds by the Luciferian elite (the people controlling everything up top from behind the scenes). 


Love of Money and Ungodly Advertising in American Culture

Suggestive indecent filthy ads are commonplace in American society. Dirty sensual advertising appears everywhere today. I don't have a dirty mind, I have a man's mind. Look at this popular image on the Cola-Cola can. I didn't have to look at the can for one second to see the image of a male phallus! You're a total fool if you think that is a mere coincidence. Here's another obvious popular filthy image, advertising cigarettes, which pictures the act of carnal nature. Look at Joe Camel's nose! 

Please understand that I love my country. I am a proud American! I thank God that I don't live in a horrible prison like North Korea, where everyone is required by law to worship their dictator leaders. I thank God that I don't live in an oppressive society like Russia, where the Gospel is not allowed to be openly preached. Albeit, our whole American society is a rotting cesspool of iniquity, and we are headed toward a police state! Thank God that you don't live in Nigeria, Ghana, Angola, Zambia, Chad, Somalia, Zimbabwe or the Congo in Africa! Foreigners are being attacked and hacked to death with machetes! There's hardly any police because the crime is so bad. I have a web visitor who lives in Ethiopia, who tells me these things. Ethiopia is still a good place to live compared to the aforementioned places. Government theft, scheming and stealing is rampant in those countries, robbing people's accounts. There's no good life! Their countries are messed up! 


When I visited Pensacola for the first time in November of 2018, I wasn't impressed with what I saw. I saw literally a few dozen big billboards all around the city by cutthroat ambulance-chasing lawyers, advertising suing your neighbour! The billboard are everywhere! You see them on the highway. You see them on all the main roads. What a tragic testimony for any city! What a terrible impression on a tourist who is new to town—to see the greed and unethical practices of a bunch of money-hungry attorneys, taunting people in the community to sue each others! I really detest lawyers! Jesus was disgusted by them too (Luke 11:46). 


I am so sick of the greed for money nowadays. Money has always been the “ROOT OF ALL EVIL” (1st Timothy 6:10), but it is much worse nowadays, because modern technology has made it much easier to hurt your neighbour in numerous ways. God commands us to treat each other the way we want to be treated. Matthew 7:12, “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Jesus foretold in the Scriptures that in the end times, people will lack love, because of the prevalence of iniquity. Matthew 24:12, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” 


In other words, people will stop caring and loving one another because of all the people hurting each other!!! When you see billboards encouraging you to sue your neighbour, that effectively kills the spirit of a community. It creates further distrust of one another and undermines the integrity of a town. Shame on Pensacola! 


I was disgusted as I drove by Pensacola Christian College (PCC) and saw one block after another of all the real estate they own. I was reminded of a truthful and needful sermon by Pastor Steven Anderson, in which he says that America's Bible colleges are growing bigger and bigger, as the churches are shrinking smaller and smaller. PCC owns an empire of buildings and wealth! Good night in the morning! It was disgusting, because God's method is New Testament churches, not private Bible colleges, which are privately owned. I cannot endorse PCC because they are shallow concerning the Word of God. Despite their shallow claim to be King James Bible only, they call believers “radical” who expose the modern Bible versions. PCC denies that we have an inspired Holy Bible today! 


I wouldn't give you a dime for any so-called Bible college, like PCC, who denies the inspiration of the King James Bible! One of the greatest threats and hindrances to Christianity today is Bible colleges!!! PCC and their shallow interns are doing more damage than good! PCC is as quiet as a mouse in the raging battle of the ages over the Word of God. It's Time To Come Out Of The Closet (Dr. Jack Hyles; The Bible's under attack—where's the 7,000? Where is Bob Jones University? Where is Pensacola Christian College? Where is Hyles-Anderson College?). They all want money, and that is their primary focus, which is why they refuse to offend anyone with the truth, refusing to uphold the inspiration of the King James Bible! Jesus warned that no man can serve God and mammon! I tell you with all confidence that THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS 100% INSPIRED BY GOD!!!!!!! 


If you read the standard realtor contract today, to buy or sell a home, you'll see that thug lawyers have written everything so that no matter what happens, the realtor wins and YOU LOSE if anything goes wrong! It is crooked and unethical. I have been insulted and defrauded on numerous occasions, when a business person threw some contractual fine print in my face. Fine print is very shady, unethical and dishonest! 


For example: When I went to Kauai, Hawaii from Guam in 2011 for a medical visit. I reserved a hotel room with a rent car. I arrived at the airport and paid a taxi-driver $50 to transport me to the hotel. When I got to the hotel and asked for my rent car, they said I was supposed to get it back at the airport. I kindly explained to the hotel clerk that no one told me that. She said it was in the fine print. I told her that I had 17 pages of medical documentation for my upcoming appointment, and had a hundred things on my mind, and she was going to throw it in my face that I missed some fine print on page 3 of 7 pages of a contract that was e-mailed to me? The average contract today has literally SEVERAL THOUSAND words in it! Furthermore, if you are not an attorney you cannot understand all the legal jargon in contracts, which are written by crafty and shady thug lawyers to screw people! She didn't care and I was out of $50. I also had to go all the way back to the airport to get my rent car! That was the Sheridan hotel in Kauai, where I would never stay again. 


When I got to the hotel room, workers had jack-hammers going all day around the corner, doing remodeling! What a rotten hotel. That was the Sheridan Hotel in Kauai. No one told me that. I receive a phone message to come down to the front desk. Due to my neck injury, I limped down to the front desk, which was over one city block away. When I got there the woman who called me said she was my concierge, and to let her know if I needed anything. I said, “You wasted my time to come all the way down here to tell me that? Why didn't you tell me on the phone?” I hate traveling. I am at the point where I just love staying home. My dad used to says, “You can't get into trouble in your own back yard!” I think of my father's wisdom often, and he is absolutely right! I hate going out that door! The world is a jungle Pastor Jack Hyles used to day. “It's a jungle out there!,” he would often tell us. I love and miss Dr. Hyles. What a great guy! 



Thou Shalt Love Thy Neighbor As Thyself

I could write series of volumes on all of the unethical things that I see everywhere that I go today. America has a fear problem; Christians have a faith problem! People have become so greedy, selfish, reckless, irresponsible and rotten! One of the things that I work hard at, as a God-fearing Christian, is being ethical. I know that big word means little to most people, including today's shallow and unethical Baptist church pastors, but it ought to mean something big! Pastor Jack Hyles used to say: “The most important job is the one that doesn't get done!” I couldn't agree more! I am doing the dirty work of an evangelist, preaching THE TRUTH like Billy Sunday once did in America. I'm doing the dirty work that Bob Jones University, Pensacola Christian College and Hyles-Anderson College don't want to do! They don't want to get their hands dirty and preach the truth of the inspiration of the King James Bible! They are all singing “solo,” SO LOW that I cannot hear them!!! 

I wouldn't give you a dime for Pensacola Christian College and their intern program! They're sending out a bunch of shallow graduates, who don't believe that the King James Bible is inspired today!!! No thanks! Local churches all over Pensacola harbor hundreds of PCC student interns, depriving them of an inspired Holy Bible. I'm going to preach the truth until the Lord takes me home! I am tired of Bible colleges corrupting our young people, lying to them, teaching them that only “the originals” were inspired. Well we don't have those originals anymore, so if they are correct, that means we don't have God's inspired Words today. I say that WE DO have God's inspired Words, in the precious King James Bible!!! John Wesley was right: “What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace!” 


Dear reader, do you love your neighbor as thyself? The love of money (covetousness, greed, financial gouging, shady business practices) are NOT loving thy neighbour at all. Taking advantage of people is NOT loving thy neighbor as thyself! God commands this! Loving others as thyself is not an option for religious people, it is God's holy Commandment for all humanity! Hopefully you love God too! I do, which is why I love people, and I try to treat them the way I would like to be treated. This is 'THE GOLDEN RULE' (Matthew 7:12). I am just a redeemed sinner, and I fail often to be what God wants me to be, but I get back up and keep trying by God's grace. Proverbs 24:16, “For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.”

“The world's greatest need is preaching preachers. The Gospel is our emancipation proclamation: let's take it to the slaves of sin.” —Brother Lester Roloff (1914-1982)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dispensational Teaching Of The Bible Is A Bad Thing

Hebrews 13:9, “Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not ...