Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Learning To Have An Excellent Spirit Like Daniel

Daniel 6:3, “Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

I love this passage of Scripture, which I learned as a teenager at a Youth Rally that our church's youth director took us too in Illinois. I don't remember the year, the topic of the sermon, or the name of the church, but I do remember that the preacher taught us about Daniel's excellent spirit. The Bible says that the prophet Daniel had AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT in him. That is so important dear friend. From the majestic king over the kingdom, and his humble servants who do his bidding, down to the poorest man in the kingdom who has nothing to his possession other than the clothes that he wears, we should ALL have an excellent spirit! What is an excellent spirit? I am so glad that you asked.

By the way, I highly encourage every church to bring your youth to the 'BILL RICE RANCH.' I attended a couple years in a row and it forever changed my life. I heard Evangelist Paul Levin preach there on numerous occasions, and also Bill Rice III when he was a younger man. God used the ranch to impress upon me to served the Lord Jesus Christ.

Teenager are you lonely, do you need a Friend?
Take Jesus as your Savior, He will lead you to the end;
He'll be your guide, stand by your side,
Teenager, take Jesus Today!
(In the early 1980's, I learned this song as a teenager at the
Bill Rice Ranch in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I've never forgot it.)

Daniel had an excellent spirit the Bible says. I want to be just like Daniel. When tempted to sin, Daniel fled, leaving his robe behind when Potiphar's wife seduced him. I believe that if Joseph had sinned, God may have left him to rot in an Egyptian prison, but I don't know. I do know that God was very pleased with Daniel for doing the right thing. We know that Daniel was a sinner, because the Bible teaches in Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned...”

When he was ordered by decree (law) of the king not to pray to his God (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) anymore, Joseph just kept on praying. Daniel opened his window toward the city of Jerusalem (400 miles to the west of Babylon, which is located in the country of Iraq today) to pray. Daniel had an excellent spirit when it came to his life of prayer. We ought to pray always and faint not (that is, don't quit) the Bible teaches in Luke 18:1.

Very few preachers today have an excellent spirit. I humbly have any excellent spirit. I have never taken a single penny for my 20 years of internet ministry. I know that is an excellent spirit, that I don't want any money for serving God. My labors are a ministry of love for God, people and truth!!! To God be ALL the credit, glory and praise (John 15:5).

I am preaching a simple free grace Gospel. A sinner is saved by faith alone in the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus' death on the cross, burial and bodily resurrection the third day (1st Corinthians 15:1-4). I know that this is an excellent spirit, the spirit of THE TRUTH! Those false teachers today, such as those infidels in the Bob Jones University cult, do NOT have an excellent spirit; but rather, a familiar spirit of demonism. BJU preaches another gospel of Calvinism, aka, Lordship Salvation. It is a counterfeit plan of salvation, which cannot produce the new birth by the Holy Spirit. BJU is a cesspool of iniquity today, full of rotten wicked Christian imposters like Marty Herron, Gary Walton, Steve Pettit, John MacArthur and Chuck Phelps. These ungodly men all preach the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation!!! They have an evil spirit which permeates their ministries of darkness. When they speak of truth, they know not of what they speak. These are religious reprobates, not born-again saints!

Sadly, Pensacola Christian College (PCC) also has an evil spirit lurking in their apostate camp, bidding Godspeed to BJU. Not a word of rebuke is said against the rotten BJU cult. PCC is going down the toilet with BJU, slowly changing their doctrine to that is BJU. When I attended Campus Church at PCC during the summer of 2021, I was horrified to hear Pastors Timothy Zacharias and Jeff Redlin teach, and I quote exactly from their Foundation's Class: “Repentance is a change of mind resulting in a change of behavior.” That is damnable heresy! Repentance unto life results in salvation, not behavior modification. PCC is espousing the damnable lie that if you're behavior hasn't changed, you are not really saved.
“If you have to look at your life to prove that you are saved, it proves that you're not!” —Pastor Ralph Yankee Arnold; an excellent quote from the awesome YouTube sermon titled, “Why Lordship Salvation is WRONG!
Pastor Jeff Redlin treated me like garbage when I attended Campus Church. There was no love, no compassion and no concern. The problem is not that Campus Church is TOO BIG; but rather, that Pastor Jeff Redlin's heart is TOO SMALL! I lost respect for that horrible person when he shunned me for hoping to find a wife at Campus Church. Jeff has a wife, but I am supposed to just use a pillow and box of napkins for the rest of my life to meet my needs, while he sleeps in a warn bed with his wife. What a wicked hypocrite!!!

Whatever little respect I had left was all gone when Pastor Redlin criticized my website ministry, falsely accusing me of finding weaknesses in preachers. No, I am faithfully exposing WICKEDNESS on today's shameful pastors! The pastors in the rotten Bob Jones University cult are preaching another gospel of Lordship Salvation, which is NOT a free grace Gospel. It is not THE TRUTH what BJU is saying! BJU promote the Devil's corruptible seed (the Devil's modern corrupt Bibles).

An excellent spirit is a truth-seeking spirit. Most of today's shameful pastors couldn't care less about THE TRUTH. They only care about their future paychecks! DO you have an excellent spirit friend? When I go to any store, I always grab loose shopping carts left in the parking lot. I do that because I want to have an excellent spirit, like Daniel. Caring about other people is an excellent spirit. Going above and beyond is an excellent spirit.

Sadly, very few of today's clergy (pastors, Bible professors, missionaries, chaplains, evangelists, et cetera) have an excellent spirit in them. They are a disgrace to the cause of Jesus Christ. They refuse to stand against error, and in so doing also fail to stand for THE TRUTH. Pastor Jack Hyles is right, they don't want to suffer reproach for the name of Jesus (2nd Timothy 3:12). They don't want to be outside the gate with Jesus, as Dr. Hyles said. That is so true! Preachers today are big cowards. They are afraid to offend their ministry peers. They are afraid to make waves and go against the herd.

Dear friend, getting saved is an individual decision. Living the Christian life is an individual decision. Standing for what is right is an individual choice. I thank God for putting the desire into my soul to fight the good fight of faith (Philippians 2:13). Sadly, most pastors today are serving mammon and not God (Luke 16:13). They have blinded by their love for money (Romans 16:17-18), for a steady paycheck (1st Timothy 6:10), at the expense of preaching THE TRUTH and contending for the faith (Jude 1:3).

A spirit of excellence is to love the sinner. We must never accept the sin with the sinner, nor reject the sinner with the sin. That is an excellent spirit.

When I attended Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College during the summer of 2021, Pasto Jeff Redlin was abusive, rude, unkind, insulting and he condemned me for slander that he found on the internet against me. If he had an excellent spirit, then he never would have repeated slander that he found on the internet, which he has no idea if it is true or false. Jeff Redlin is a wicked man, who listens to gossip and repeats it, condemning others based upon unfounded rumors. God's judgment is upon Pastor Jeff Redlin for being an evildoer. Mr. Redlin has a carnal spirit of hate, prejudice and talebearing. SHAME on Jeff Redlin and Campus Church. And SHAME on PCC for hiring and allowing him to continue mistreating people!

I want to maintain an excellent spirit. In 1,000 years I would never repeat to someone gossip that I read about them on the internet. Only a very sinful person would do such wickedness! An excellent spirit doesn't just happen by accident, you must purpose in your heart to have it! If you genuinely walk with God, you WILL have an excellent spirit, as God does. Pastor Redlin never once offered to pray with me. He criticized my website ministry, but never once did he compliment any of my 20 years of hard work for Christ online since 2002. That is a small pastor. I am saddened that such a big church has a pastor with such a little heart!

You can tell if someone truly walks with God by the way they treat other people, especially fallen sinners, the poor, those who are weak, despised and nobodies like me. Jeff Redlin is a religious self-righteous hypocrite, like so many people in the Pensacola Christian College camp. Look what they did to Samantha Field, a former PCC student who was attacked on campus. PCC doesn't have an excellent spirit in this matter, which is why Samantha is so upset at them. Whether you love people or not, they will know by how you treat them. Pastor Redlin didn't like me from the day he met me, and is prejudiced against me and my ministry, which is what wicked selfish people do. Jeff Redlin is as carnal as any heathen! I choose to expose him, so other people will be warned about him. Bad pastors need to be exposed!

An excellent spirit is not burying your head in the sand like an ostrich, like the Pensacola Christian College crowd does. Having an excellent spirit means to stand up for right doctrine, righteousness and to defend the weak and poor. God has no use for arrogant, haughty and snobby pastors like Sean Quinlan and Jeff Redlin, who sinfully bid Godspeed to infidels like Marty Herron, Gary Walton and John MacArthur (2nd John 1:11). The great need of the hour is PREACHING PREACHERS!!! People just want to be loved. I didn't find that love at PCC, and neither did Samantha Field, and neither will you friend. Let's not be like PCC, let's be better than them. Let's be like our dear Savior, who loved sinners and cared about everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...