Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Envy Not The Neo-Evangelical 'Workers Of Iniquity'

Matthew 7:21-23, “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

I was thinking about something a few minutes ago. I went to get Domino's pizza last night. As I was leaving I saw my Harvest Baptist Church of Guam (staff members) neighbours having a small get together. As I always do I heartily waved at them, as they returned dead cold hard stares at me (if looks could kill I'd be dead). I felt envious, left out of their fun events. I live alone and have no one. It hurts to see them fellowshipping and I am alone. They fully know it, because I have written about it before. But the Lord sees what they are doing, and have done to me all these many years since 2014, ostracizing me. I am fully convinced that they won't be going to Heaven someday, because of their Lordship Salvation heresy. But if they do go to Heaven, I hope the Lord turns His back on them, ignores them, and ostracizes them as they have cruelly done to me all these many years. Proverb 12:17, “He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.” Harvest's pastors all have blood on their hands, workers of deceit. I have shown forth righteousness by telling THE TRUTH.

I simply TOLD THE TRUTH that the modern Westcott and Hort Bibles are corrupt. I simply TOLD THE TRUTH that repentance in the Bible for salvation doesn't mean turning away from sinful behavior. I simply TOLD THE TRUTH that Lordship Salvation is a gross perversion of God's grace, and does not produce the new birth. For doing the right thing I have been left out of their reindeer games. My bright shiny King James Bible nose is too much for them to handle, so they won't invite me even to church. What hurts most is the reason why they ostracize and hate me, because I told THE TRUTH to try to help them in 2014, and since. 

I feel envy at times because I am unwelcomed at Harvest, but then I found this Bible verse. The Bible says not to envy sinners. Psalm 37:1, "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity." Interestingly, that is exactly what Jesus called the Lordship Salvation crowd in Matthew 7:21-23, "workers of iniquity." The Bob Jones crowd are "workers of iniquity," with their "Lord, Lord" scam religion; saying, have we not done "many wonderful works" IN THY NAME? 

Have we not "prophesied" (preached) IN THY NAME, oh Lord, Lord? Jesus denied even knowing them!!! The Bible says not to fret myself because of such evildoers, nor be envious against such workers of iniquity. The Bob Jones University crowd are workers of iniquity. The Bible says I ought not envy them, for their day of reckoning is soon coming. As you said Curtis, eternal damnation is just a breath of life away for all those who trust in another gospel.

The pastors of Harvest are criminals in God's sight. They make light of the accuracy of the Holy Bible, promoting corruptible seed to unsuspecting people. The island people are very trusting, believing everything that their pastors tell them. That makes Harvest's pastors much more accountable to God. Romans 3:4, “God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.” The King James Bible is on my side, because I have not added or changed what God said. Harvest are going along with the Devil's crowd who have changed the Bible. Instead of preaching a free grace Gospel, the Bob Jones University crowd today are preaching that MORE is necessary to get to Heaven.

According to theological liar and madman Dr. Steve Pettit, you must be faithful to start, run and finish “RUNNING THE RACE.” His exact words are that you MUST “qualify for the award of Heaven itself.” These are words of works, not grace. Literally, the ungodly congregation of Harvest Baptist Church on Guam sympathize with their heretical pastors, as if they are victims for being rebuked for preaching the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation. Dear friend, any pastor who preaches Lordship Salvation is not a victim, he is a CRIMINAL!!!

It is inherent human nature that we follow the leader. Humanity loves and needs its mentors and heroes. We all look up to somebody. The former horrible pastors of Harvest berated me for looking up to Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001) as my hero of the Christian faith. They said Jack Hyles is dead, and so also should his doctrine be dead with him. We are at war in fundamentalism. This is not a flower show. This is not a banquet. This is not a slumber party. This is WAR! What saith the Scripture? 2nd Timothy 2:3-4, “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.” A pastor is a soldier. A layman preacher is a soldier. A man of God is a soldier. 

The problem with most churches today is that we treat the ministry like it is an entertainment fun center. Sadly, people won't go to church anymore unless it is fun. That is why Pastor Steven Furtick of The Elevation Church in Charlotte, North Carolina draws a crowd of 8,000 apostates every Sunday. They literally are welcomed to bring their dogs, cats, birds and p[et lizards. Anything goes! Furtick comes out with his electric guitar, jamming 'I Love Rock N Roll' by Joan Jett. Anybody with any spiritual discernment at all knows this is a big farce! This is not a New Testament church that honors the Lord Jesus Christ. The world has no place in the church, nor the church in the heathen world. James 4:4, “Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

Harvest Baptist Church of Guam is a bad joke. Their pastors fail to take Christianity seriously. The teach manmade doctrines, from manmade Bibles, laboring in the power of men, and not the Holy Spirit of God or truth. God has given me the task of calling them out! I attended HBC for one year in 2013-2014. There never was a man who loved their church more than I did. I gave lots of money. I gave my soul and love to all of them. But along with that I also gave my most prized possession, the truth which God taught me. Genesis 32:10, “I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.”

I learned a long time ago that there is a direct correlation between being humble and accepting THE TRUTH. No wonder God hates arrogancy and the froward mouth that preaches lies. Proverb 8:13, “The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.” I don't hate the Bob Jones University crowd, I hate their arrogancy. I don't hate the Moody Bible Institute crowd. I hate what God hates, their froward tongue that preaches the lies of Calvinism. I have earned a reputation online for being rude as a preacher. What saith the Scripture? 2nd Corinthians 11:6, “But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.The apostle Paul was rude too!

The Bob Jones crowd have a serious problem, they really do. The Harvest Baptist Church of Guam have a serious problem. The prophet Elijah was frustrated that the people wouldn't take sides between the Lord and Baal. They were half in and half out, like BJU and HBC. Harvest uses multiple different Bible versions. They promote a variety of preachers, who adhere to multiple plans of salvation. 1st Kings18:21, “And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.  And the people answered him not a word.That sounds like Harvest Baptist Church of Guam, silent all the time. They don't care about truth. They don't care which Bible is right. They don't care about hurting people like me. I have literally begged to please attend church services, but their arrogant pastors point fingers, refusing to step up to plate, and contact me (as I did them 3 times to no avail). Something is very wrong at Harvest.

The Lord continually comforts my heart, reassuring me that Harvest is doing me a favor by not allowing me to come back, lest they corrupt my faith too. The truth is that Harvest's incompetent pastors KNOW that I am right. They know they've dropped the ball for God. They know that they have shamed the ministry and hurt many people, but they are making big bucks! That is why Jesus warned in Luke 16:13 that NO MAN can serve God and mammon (a a career). Luke 16:13, “No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”

The Bob Jones crowd are God's enemies! They preach a false gospel of Lordship Salvation. They have perverted the meaning of repentance, requiring people to turn away from their sinful lifestyle to receive God's free gift. I will never shut up! Somebody needs to make a fuss! People are dying in their sins and going to Hell forever. BJU is a corrupt institution today. Steve Pettit is an unsaved false prophet, a Calvinist, who arrogantly doesn't care about THE TRUTH. Pettit is a hardcore supporter of Dr. John MacArthur. I am surprised that more Baptist preachers don't expose and preach against Bob Jones University. That is why they stay the way they are, because no one cares anymore. Mark Twain was so right, “What one generation tolerates the next generation will embrace.” Churches everywhere today are embracing the Devil's false Bible, embracing the Devil's lie of Lordship Salvation, and embracing the Devil's lie that you must “repent and turn away from your sin to be saved. Liar, liar, pants on fire!

The Bible encourages me and you not to envy the Neo-evangelical crowd. Their churches look fun. They have lots of fun activities. They are fun people to be around. But you'll get food poisoning being around them, because Jesus calls them “WORKERS OF INIQUITY” (Matthew 7:21-23). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...