Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Opinions Don't Overrule Facts

Jeremiah 5:3, “O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return. Jeremiah 9:5, And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.” Joh:8:32, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I went for my sunset walk tonight. I am excited about losing weight. I have been drinking whey protein isolate each day from Vitamin World. Just 1 scoop provides 30 grams of protein, which is about half of what my body needs daily. So I take two scoops a day. I take two different brands, the other also contains 8 grams of fiber. And then I have added cooked dry beans as almost a daily part of my diet, which has lowered my blood pressure to normal. I eat little meat, but I love fish and beef a couple times a week. I've been eating Grouper fillets, which is my favorite. Lord willing, I want to lose 20 pounds over the next 2 to 3 months. I lost 5 pounds the past 2 weeks by intermittent fasting. I am walking more and exercising as consistent as my neck injury will allow. Albeit, many days I just need to take it easy and rest.

I really wanted to move away from Guam by my birthday March 5th, but my heart is still on Guam. I love the Harvest Baptist Church of Guam so much, and at least for now, Abby has my heart. I saw her yesterday sweeping across the street and my heart melted. She paused to look at me as I drove by, and I waved with as much love as a man can express in a hand wave. I always wiggle all my fingers, a special wave of love just for Abby, energetically displaying my feelings of passion for her. It is my way of saying, “I want to marry you someday!” I wish Abby could know what is in my heart. She is the sunshine to me. I still plan to move, but when I don't know. My heart just isn't in moving at this time. So I am making the best of my situation, starting out on a new health plan to get into shape. I feel good, despite my neck pain. I am lifting light weights, slimming down, and walking humbly with my God.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little of my life with you. I like doing that in articles. Literally, you are my family dear reader. I'll be 54 Friday, God willing, but I still feel like I am 18 in mind and body. I was driving to go walking tonight at Asan Beach Park, and I drove by a gas station that daily changes it's sign out front. I have read some great quotes. Several months ago I read: “What you accept into your life becomes a part of you.” That is an awesome quote! Today's message said: “Opinions don't overrule facts.” Wow, that is a good statement! I pondered that truth as I drove by, and as you can imagine, I immediately thought about the Bob Jones crowd.

My regular readers know that I have been at a war of words against Bob Jones University (BJU) and the Harvest Baptist Church of Guam (HBC) since 2014. Pastor Marty Herron started all this, as the “King Shite Cop” in the 1982 blockbuster film, “First Blood.” All I wanted was to eat a spiritual meal each Sunday at Harvest Baptist Church, but he told me to find another church elsewhere. Those were fighting words, for me as much as John J. Rambo. Since when is the New Testament church discriminatory? James 2:1, “My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.Pastor Herron was too proud to apologize or make things right. So far I am the ONLY ONE in all of this who has apologized and tried to make peace. All Harvest's pastors have done is shun me away as an enemy. That is not living by faith.

Respectfully, Pastor Gary Walton (the new senior pastor of Harvest since 2018) feels the same. Pastor Walton is fully aware of the ongoing situation, and my humble desire to make peace with Harvest Baptist Church of Guam (HBC), but as our text verse says from Jeremiah 5:3, “O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.I promised to keep quite at church and just listen for my own benefit, but they still refuse. Folks, in case you don't know, there are not TWO different types of New Testament churches. Either Harvest is sinfully discriminating against me, or they are a religious cult. No true church would refuse to allow a broken man who is willing to cooperate to attend church services. Something is very wrong!

Without further ado, opinions don't overrule facts! Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but no one has a right to their own facts. No doubt many people would dismiss my preaching against BJU and HBC as a mere difference of opinion, but that would be partly false. If I say that 2 + 2 = 4, but some liberal nut says that it really equals 5, then it is party true that we differ in opinion. But what is 100% true is that our difference in opinion doesn't overrule THE FACT that 2 + 2 = 4. You can say 2 + 2 = 7 or 2 + 2 = 3 all you want, but your opinion doesn't overrule the FACT that 2 + 2 = 4. 

Likewise, our difference in opinion (between me and Harvest Baptist Church of Guam and Bob Jones University), doesn't overrule THE FACT that God only authored ONE BOOK. God did not author 2 Bibles, nor 39, nor 900. Yet, how did we end up with TWO conflicting ancient texts today? These ancient texts disagree about 2%. That may not seem like a lot. However, many of the Scripture passages which differ corrupt the deity of Jesus. The Brooke Westcott and Fenton Hort translations have Satan written all over them! Remember that rat poison is 99% wholesome food and less than 1% poison! Please think about that. It is a fact that God only authored one inspired Book, so we absolutely cannot have two different accurate English Bibles today. This is a FACT! 

If you talk to someone from the Bob Jones crowd, they will debate with you, saying that there cannot possibly be only one good English Bible. But dear friend, here are THE FACTS of the matter...

The above picture speaks 1,000 words in defense of the King James Bible. All of today's new Bible revisions have been changed merely to meet U.S. copyright laws, which demand that any new work seeking copyright contain substantial and creative changes in content, and not be a mere copy. This means that wicked people are torturing and butchering the inspired Word of God, just so they can get a stupid copyright to sell it, and sue anybody who threatens their money gained from sales. THIS IS A FACT dear reader, not merely my opinion. Yet if you go read the advertising pitch given by each and every one of these ungodly publishers, they will all claim that their new translation is based upon the most diligent translating work, using the most trustworthy scholarship. THEY ARE ALL SATANIC LIARS!!!

I also bring your attention to the Gospel. According to BJU's website, you MUST repent and turn away from your sins to be saved. That is their opinion! The FACT of the matter is that you cannot show me one place in the entire King James Bible where it says to “repent of your sin or turn from your sin to be saved. Only in the Devil's modern perversions of the Bible will you find such blatant incompetent translating. I love the Bob Jones crowd so much! I tried to marry a nurse from BJU at Harvest, but she didn't want me, and I am heartbroken. I have since fallen in love with another young gal, Abby, but she likewise doesn't want me. I think about her every day. She is my sunshine, but I am just a distant passing cloud to her. Rejection hurts so much. I could have been married a long time ago, to a girl 25 years old in the Philippines if I wanted, but I want to marry someone that I love.

Anyway, despite the sharp contrast in opinion between me as a fundamentalist Baptist preacher, and the Neo-evangelical Bob Jones crowd, the FACTS are on my side. God only authored one Book. So whenever we find blatant contradictions, inconsistencies and hundreds of Bible verses completely missing in the modern Bible revisions, they simply CANNOT all be God's infallible and inspired Word. Consequently, today's ungodly religious Hebrew and Greek scholars tell everyone that we don't have an inspired, perfect, infallible or innerant Bible today. They tell us that at best all we have is a flawed best manmade attempt to produce a mostly accurate text, based on multiple conflicting ancient texts. Folks, if you buy into their lies you are a darn fool. I don't believe them for one second! We DO have a perfect, inerrant, infallible and inspired Bible today in the King James Bible!!!!!!!

Opinions don't overrule facts! The FACTS are on my side. I was saved at age 13. That is a fact. I have only used and preached from the King James Bible all my life. Therefore, I see quickly what is wrong with these Devil's Bibles today. They don't say the same thing, not even close in many cases to the King James Bible! These new Bibles may seem easier to understand, but in FACT, they are impossible to understand when corrupted. When the Easy-To-Read Version (ESV) tells you to “change your life to be saved in Mark 1:15, that makes it impossible to get saved. The King James Bible simply says to “Repent, and believe the gospel.” The word “repent” in the King James simply means “to think differently.” By changing this passage to require changing one's life, it now predicates salvation upon works.

You DON'T have to change your life to receive God's free gift of eternal life. That is why it is a gift (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-10). Good works are good and commanded by God (Romans 3:31). They are willful acts of obedience for the person indwelled by God and living in obedience to Him (John 14:15). Just do not believe that they have anything to do with saving your soul (Romans 3:19-20). If you believe that good works, or the good life that you live, contributes to your salvation, then you are believing in yourself to save you, not Jesus (Romans 10:3-4). You'll end up burning in Hell someday going that route (Matthew 7:21-23). Believe in Jesus alone to save you and you will be saved (John 3:15-16; Galatians 3:26).

Opinions don't overrule facts! This dreary and relentless ongoing war between me and the indifferent Bob Jones University crowd is not merely about differences of opinion. I plead with your dear reader to look at THE FACTS. Here is an in-depth rebuttal of the English Standard Version (ESV) which BJU uses, sells and sanctions. BJU has blood on their hands. These modern Devil's Bibles are a hindrance to soulwinning, because they corrupt what it means to repent and how to be saved. They Devil is secularizing the Bible, transforming it into a mere spiritual religious book instead of a theological Book of God's Word. Dear friend, I care! I do not claim to be a good Christian, but I am 100% sincere and I do walk with God. I love people, despite coming across as rude and offensive sometimes. I am not cocky, I am confident. I am not trying to be rude, I simply speak my mind. I am sick and tired of being rejected, shunned and ostracized by Harvest Baptist Church on Guam. All I did was try to help them see THE FACTS. 

Let's look at Matthew 8:2 shall we. Do you see how only the King James Bible accurately says that a leper “WORSHIPPED” Jesus, but all the Devil's modern revisions merely say that the leper “knelt or bowed.” It is obvious that the Devil and his crowd don't like Jesus' deity, so they removed it. This is a FACT! Only the King James Bible honors the Lord by giving Him the worship that He is due and deserves as almighty God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16). Hey, take a look at what the modern Devil's Bibles do to torture 1st Timothy 3:16

These are FACTS folks, which cannot be disputed or dismissed. I am sick and tired of the Bob Jones crowd downplaying this issue as if people like me are making a fuss over a trifle matter. Look how important the Bible is to God. Psalm 138:2, “I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.” I could go on for hours!!! These are undisputable FACTS. God elevates His Word above His name. The reason why is obvious, because just as a man's word is his bond, so also is the same true of our great God. God's Word is His bond. If one verse in the Bible is untrue or inaccurate, then none of it can be trusted. Tell one lie and all your truth becomes suspect! 

What a great truth! Opinions don't overrule facts! That is so very true! Bob Jones University will dismiss everything I say as me being brainwashed by Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001), since I graduated in 1993 from Hyles-Anderson College. I am very thankful for that wonderful opportunity. I love all my teachers at HAC and the people I met and served in the ministry together while there. There was no internet back then. I drove back and forth 50 miles every day to school for 8 years to get my Pastoral Theology degree. I earned it in blood, sweat and tears (literally)! I give God all the credit, praise and glory for anything good accomplished through this humble broken sinner. 

Oh how I wish Harvest Baptist Church of Guam would humble themselves as I have to THE TRUTH. I humbled myself to their pastors in 2017 three times, for which they threw me under the bus, kicking me in the head and leaving me for dead. Those are wicked men! And now I pray and wish that Pastor Gary Walton would befriend the truth, and me, and that Harvest would become a soulwinning church on Guam. I wish I had a church to go soulwinning with. Harvest are so busy making money in the education business with their schools, that they have neglected the Master's business of soulwinning! 

Sadly, Guam is going to Hell. I witness to people all the time, but I have no church to invite them to. Harvest won't even let me come to church, go figure. Instead of being a lighthouse beacon on the island of Guam for Christ, Harvest Baptist Church is a secluded cult-like religious group. They are merely four walls and a roof. I just don't understand their attitudes at Harvest. I really don't. Pride keeps men from doing the right thing. This is not between me and Harvest, it is between THE TRUTH and Harvest. The FACTS are on my side, which is why I preach so strong and without apology. I love you all so much with God's unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Backsliding?

Proverbs 14:14, “The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: and a good man shall be satisfied from himself.” Do you know wha...